𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵

⛧°。 ⋆༺ ♱ ༻⋆。 °⛧

As the morning came

Vela groggily opened his eyes to find Aurora already dressed and ready to go, as she urged him to hurry up. As he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, Zira was busy studying the town's layout, trying to come up with a plan to sneak them out without being seen.

She finally spotted a small alleyway that looked like it hadn't been used in a while .

As they made their way out of the inn, the trio moved quietly, trying to avoid detection. But just as they reached the alley, a dark, misty substance suddenly enveloped them, knocking them off their feet.

Aurora and Vela fell unconscious first,
followed by Zira as she struggled to defend herself against the mysterious fog. The last thing Zira saw was the misty tendrils wrapping around her arms and legs, pulling her into a dark and unknown abyss.

Aurora's eyes fluttered open, and she found herself standing in the midst of a labyrinthine room, surrounded by mirrors that seemed to stretch on forever. The air was thick with whispers, and the soft glow of luminescent orbs illuminated the path ahead.

As she stumbled forward, the mirrors began to reveal their secrets, their reflective surfaces morphing into ancient tomes, whispering scrolls, and mystical artifacts. The walls seemed to dissolve, revealing hidden chambers and secret passages, each one containing fragments of a forgotten history.

Aurora's mind reeled as she uncovered the truth about the dream world, the magic that flowed through it, and her own connection to it. She saw visions of ancient civilizations, forgotten rituals, and powerful artifacts that had been hidden away for centuries.

The mirrors revealed the secrets of the
Dreamweavers, a mysterious order of magic users who had shaped the very fabric of reality. And at the heart of it all, Aurora saw her own reflection staring back at her, her eyes burning with a power that she had never known she possessed.

As she gazed deeper into her own reflection, the mirrors began to swirl and shimmer, revealing the threads of magic that connected her to the dream world.

The whispers of the Dreamweavers grew louder, their secrets and knowledge pouring into her mind like a flood. Aurora's eyes burned brighter, and she felt her own power stirring, awakened by the secrets of the labyrinth. The mirrors seemed to ripple and distort, as if the very fabric of reality was bending to accommodate her newfound abilities.