Chapter 12

Everyone was shocked that my dad appeared. Ryder looked furious, Austin looked like he was going to kill the man, Jake looked confused and mad at the same time, Adeline looked like she was going to grab her purse and make the man unconscious, I on the other hand was crying hysterically .You know everything that would normally happen on a daily basis... (note the sarcasm)

My dad grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the car and slammed me on the car. I slid down the car where he proceeded to kick me. Someone screamed. I don't know who did but air was knocked out of my lungs. I saw something shiny. Then I felt a cold solid enter my stomach. Black dots danced in my vision.

"Your...die...like...your...mother...die" I heard. It was quickly pulled out. I heard hits,slaps,and kicks. The darkness is really pretty,

"Your...to...okay" I could make out. The darkness was so inviting, I went toward it I drowned in darkness.

^•^•^•^•^¥

I was in a bright room when I woke up. I closed my eyes from the light. Something was holding my hand. I pulled away scared. Something was leaning on my right shoulder. I moved a bit to the left. I opened my eyes to see where I was.

"She's awake!" I heard. My vision came back to me. I saw that Ryder was to my left and Adeline was the one leaning on my shoulder.

I groaned in pain from the sudden moves from before. A nurse ran into the room. "Alright, are you fine answering questions?" She asked. I nodded. "Alright, I need everyone out. You guys might make her nervous." Jake and Austin were the first ones to move, Adeline looked at me with worried eyes. Ryder gave my hand a final squeeze then went with the others. "What is your name?" She read off her clipboard.

"Artis Valdez"

"Do you know where you are?"

"Hospital most likely"

"Do you know what were the names of those kids in here?"

"Ryder Valdez, Austin Valdez, Adeline Rodriguez, and Jake Anders."

"How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen"

"When is your birthday?"

"January 28"

"What year and month is today?"

"November and 2015."

"Thank you, You answered all of the questions right. If you were wondering. Also, right now only your family can come in." She was peppy.

"But-" I was cut off by the door swinging open. Jake came in first, then Adeline held by Austin, then my brother. They all looked worried. They walked toward me they all held my hand. "We are all family" I continued. I grinned widely.

(A/N THIS IS SO FUCKING CHEESYYY!! Oh jeeeeeeezzzz)

^•^•^•^•^•

Days passed by everyday everybody came and visited and today I was getting out of this hell hole.

I didn't like the hospital. I mean people died here, people died on the bed that I'm sleeping on. That's so freaking weird and creepy.

A shudder went down my spine as I thought about that. Ryder came in the room.

"You ready to go?"I nodded answering his question. Adeline brought me some clothes. Some jean shorts, black leggings I put under since it was cold an american tank top a red bandana I put on my wrist and my white sneakers I also had a blue pull-over sweater. She was going to put me in red toms but I begged her not to. I like my sneakers. "Alsotheywantedtoknowifyouwantedtopresscharges." He said.