Chapter thirty

Adriana Williams

Adriana Williams

I stood still on my feet as rain poured on us. Ashton's eyes held nervousness as he try to read my answer on my face.

"There will be cheeseburger?" I said easing the intensity around us. Seriously? This question in this atmosphere?

Ashton chuckled and nod shaking his head in amusement.

"Okay then , I will go" And the next moment his lips were on mine.

And I don't know how long we stayed outside playing in the rain. Splashing water on each other and dancing our heart out.

The next day I sat infront of the vanity with obvious chaos behind me. In morning I told the girls and mom that Ashton asked me on a date and since then I am surrounded by all the hustle.

Classic and Savannah crashed no less than a hour later after they got to know and mom being mom has been giving me ideas for safe sex.

Like we are not going for a date but going to get a child out of this night.

"Guys I am already nervous" I cried as Vannah and Classic keep bickering about dress and shoes I am going to wear.

Ashton asked me to get ready by 7 pm and I shake my head as I glance at the table watch. It's 5 already. They have been fighting and eating non stop since they arrived.

"I told you she is nervous," Vannah said.

Classic rolls her eyes "I know. This is the reason I am saying that we should dress her in something comfortable,"

Vannah shakes her dress in disbelief "but classy outfit will boost her confidence,"

"But it doesn't look comfortable," Classic said pointing at the dress in Vannah's hand.

I slap my forehead as I stare at them blankly. Are they really here to help me ?

Thanks to lord, a knock came on my door and the door opened as mom peeped inside.

"Girls , everything alright?" Mom eyes widen as she runs her eyes at the mess around.

Dresses were spread in bunches all over the bed. Only some of them are mine and most of them are Savannah's and Classic's. Shoes are line up like train blocks and what not.

Classic described the situation going on and mom smile shaking her head.

"It feels like deja vu. I was on same boat when I had my first date with your dad" Mom said smilingly as if she is reliving all the moments again.

"Awww" we trio said and mom blush shaking her head.

"Addy, did Ashton told you were he is taking you?" I shake my head negetively.

I asked him numerous times but he didn't uttered a word. I even tried to bribe him with kisses but nothing worked.

"He just asked me to dress casual" I said making Vannah and Classic look at each other.