Chapter fourteen

Ashton King

Ashton King.

I feel pure content as I speed towards Lucas's house.

As we decided yesterday we are meeting there.

I accelerate the speed just to feel a pair of soft hands wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Ashton , slow down" I chuckled silently as I heard her whining.

Parking my bike in Lucas's parking I let her have her own time to get off. She's still not used to this beast.

I smile as I saw her struggling with her helmet.

Was mine , but now hers.

She's the only reason I have been smiling so much lately.

Before her my whole world was dark , totally filled with haunting nightmares but the day I saw her she was the most beautiful person I ever saw and will.

I helped her take off the helmet and pushed out her bangs to the back , tucking it behind her ears.

Adriana gave me her cute smile and I almost smiled back but being an asshole I passed her a small one.

I held her hand as I guide her inside. I pushed the door without knocking because I have been here for most of my life as I wanted to escape from him.

I almost frowned as Adriana left my hand to join Savannah and Classic who were sitting on the couch in the living room.

I looked around for boys to find none but I immediately went toward the kitchen because I knew this is the only place where I will find them in this house after our fun time.

"Ton - ton" Lucas jumped on me quickly as he saw me coming inside.

"Don't call me that" I scrunch my nose pushing him away making him pout and made my way towards the refrigerator.

Taking out a cold drink I was about to greet Leo and Joe but my eyes got stuck on certain brunette sitting with her girlfriends.

She's so innocent yet tempting.

My heart melt into puddle as I saw her laughing.

I love how her eyes becomes small whenever she smile and laughs.

How her eyebrow scrunches whenever anybody swears.

I love how she tilts her head up whenever she wants to take a look at me because she's so fucking small infront of my giant figure.

Her hairs are so smooth and silky that it always invites me to run my fingers in them.

I wonder how it will feel when I will have her hairs in my fist as she will kneel-

My unholy thoughts about the angel was broken drastically as I heard Leo clearing his throat beside me.

I look at him to find him smirking at me and I roll my eyes as I took a sip from my drink.