Chapter 6

Warnings ⚠️

————————————————

Third Person POV:

Wendell confidently stands up and exclaims, "Oh gosh, then I think it's time for the main character to take the stage!" His commanding presence captures the attention of the others, despite some finding him embarrassing.

"In her vision, the witch foresees suspicion, yet remains unfazed by our observations. What could that mean?" Wendell speaks with conviction, drawing in his audience.

"It means that we would be wasting our time suspecting her, and we would ultimately gain nothing from it!" Wendell concludes proudly, emphasizing the importance of his words.

"But why do you think that?" Bryan questioned his conclusion.

"Well, I can't think of any other possibilities!" Wendell proudly replied.

"Oh my gosh," Sam whispered.

"This guy is really something," Harper said, looking disappointed.

"Well, what do you say about that, Divine?" Juris asked again.

"Mr. Coronel is right," Divine replied shortly, after which Wendell spoke again, "See that!"

"But still, I'm only telling the vision once 'he' comes," Divine added, which shocked the group, leading them to question Divine.

"He? Who's he?" Naomi asked curiously.

"Does that mean there are more people on this island? Hiding?" Calista added, further confusing the others.

————————————————

Celine's POV:

What did she see in that vision? How does she know there's more? I thought the future she sees is only hers. She's hiding something; I'm sure it's connected to what she said about the most unfortunate, most gruesome event.

"Tie me up or torture me, I don't care. I'll tell the vision when I want to. I'll explain my talent when I want to," Divine stated, looking irritated, and walked out.

"Hey! Stop there, you stupid cunt! At least tell us about the event you're talking about!" Iris shouted in frustration as she couldn't contain her emotions.

"If she can't cooperate, then let her be. I think she's waiting for something to arrive," Paul said, making the group go silent.

"Well, it's nighttime already. Shall we make our tents? There's still plenty of food from the pig and many fruits and veggies here. We can eat as much as we want," Naomi suggested, breaking the silence.

"Pardon me, Lady Naomi, but I think Celeste still hasn't explained her talent. Except for Paul, all of us have already said our talents. Does anyone know what Celeste's talent is?" Aaron interjected, redirecting everyone's attention to Celeste.

"Um, Celine, you've been with Celeste since morning. Did she tell you her talent? I don't remember her saying it?" Zyra asked, looking curious.

"Honestly, I don't know either. When we were introducing ourselves, she said that her talent wasn't that much to brag about, besides, we were too busy thinking about our situation, so I didn't ask," I explained, trying to recall what happened.