Yume {Chapter 4}

Yume: "President Council"

~CONTINUATION~

{Interlude}

A young boy, engrossed in building sandcastles at the playground, was suddenly jolted out of his reverie by the piercing sound of a girl's cries and shouts. Brushing the dust from his shirt, he straightened himself and began to walk in the direction of the commotion. Upon arriving at the scene, he witnessed a girl sitting on the ground, a scratch on her knee that was oozing a trickle of blood, her tears streaming down her face. The other children, a group of boys, were taunting and bullying her, their laughter and shouts a stark contrast to the girl's distress.

The boy's heart swelled with anger and sympathy for the girl, his anger fueled by the injustice he saw unfolding before him. Without hesitation, he charged towards the group, his fist flying towards the face of one of the boys in the group. The impact of the punch was enough to send the boy tumbling to the ground, his friends stunned into silence. The other boys, now annoyed, charged at the young boy, and a scuffle ensued.

Just as it seemed like the situation was about to escalate further, the children's parents arrived on the scene, their voices stern as they attempted to break up the fight. The other boys were soon dragged away, leaving the young hero standing alone with his mother. They set to work cleaning the boy's scratches and brushing the dirt from his shirt, the other girl watching the scene unfold with a mixture of shock and gratitude.

The boy (main): "Mom, they started first. They bullied her."

The young boy pointed in the direction of the distressed girl, his expression one of determination before he began walking towards her, his pace in sync with that of his mother. As he reached the girl, he extended his hand to help her rise from the ground. The girl accepted his assistance, her eyes meeting his as he pulled her up. A sudden, fluttering sensation in her stomach took her by surprise, an unfamiliar and disarming sensation that left her flushing with color.

The boy's mother observed her son's actions, her heart swelling with pride as she realized that her efforts in raising him had not gone in vain. Her face broke into a sweet, warm smile, her joy evident in the gentle curve of her lips.

The boy's mother: "well, still you did wrong, you should've just talk to them or called their parents and me first. I'm glad you helped her."

The boy just smiled brightly at her mother's words, then turns to the girl.

The boy (main): "Are you okay now?"

The girl felt a bit shy and flushed to speak.

The girl: "I-I'm fine.. Thank you."

The boy (main): "I'm glad! Anyway, what's your name?"

The girl: "My name is...*blurred*

{{At school}}

Yume was busy at her desk, pen in hand, as she meticulously jotted down a list of upcoming events pertaining to her role as part of the President Council. Kenzo Ito, the president council of Kyoto Highschool, was currently briefing them all on the details, his voice a gentle rumble that filled the room with authoritative assurance. As Yume listened, she made sure to capture every important date and task, her concentration absolute as she prepared for her responsibilities.

Kenzo Ito, He is one of the famous students in Kyoto Highschool, he's intelligence and his attractive look has got him famous, he's a fourth year highschool student as well. He has pale ivory skin, short wolf-cut blonde hair with a little dark golden brown roots and brown eyes.

Having completed her list, Yume approached Kenzo and politely requested permission to leave. Kenzo watched her depart, his gaze following her until she disappeared from view. His curiosity piqued, he set out after her, stepping into the near-opened classroom door. As he paused, he was met with a sight that caught him off guard: Yume, engaged in lively conversation with Shotou, her laughter and flirtatious nature on full display. Kenzo's initial surprise soon gave way to feelings of jealousy and annoyance, but he refrained from intervening, choosing instead to quietly withdraw from the scene.