Galen Vaughn

~ Galen Vaughn ~

Relationship Status: Single

Mate: None

Species: Supernatural Hunter

Resides in: N/A

...............................................................

Born in 1985, Galen Vaughn is a member of The Brotherhood Of The Five - a group of supernatural vampire hunters consisting of five members. They are highly skilled and they acquired Enhanced strength and reflexes, they also have tattoos called the Hunter Mark which reveal more of itself with each Vampire or Hybrid the hunter kills, the Marks are actually maps leads to the cure to Immortality and the first immortal Silas. He doesn't mind being on top of the food chain and like Connor, Galen is pretty good at his job.

Galen is an unrelenting individual who is always prepared for any situation he may face. He seems to know a lot about the Brotherhood of The Five since he is very dedicated to completing their true mission of curing and killing Silas, showing disdain for others wanting to use the cure for vampirism for their own purposes. He shows no fear in the face of extreme danger.

He is a Scottish man has light hair and slight facial scruff. He is well built physically like other members of The Five with slight facial hair.