Chapter 4

No matter what he did he simply can't sleep, turning over, changing his pillows, turning the AC to a notch. Meanwhile, Niki and Jake are in deep slumber, with their bodies pressing on Sunoo. He specifically told them that they could have slept in their rooms but these two were adamant and unyielding. No matter how much he chided them, they were just playfully smiling at him.

Thankfully, there were no weird scenes that he expected the two would enact. He figured that the boys were just missing him and thus, he allowed them to cuddle with him. Although it was very uncomfortable since Niki was very tall and Jake was buff, their bodies were practically sandwiching him, feeling their rushes of warmth traveling to his body, their mouths dangerously close to his neck, and not to mention their hands that couldn't seem to stay in place, roaming around his body, sometimes on his legs, his chest, or nipples which made it visibly hard now.

"I have to get off," He murmurs and slowly tugs the hands that are holding him back. After successfully leaving his bed with two grown adults, he figured he wanted to look at the stars wishing for guidance on how to handle this anger, disdain, and disappointment he was feeling. He went to the place where he often looked at them, and he was not in defeat after looking at the bright stars encompassing the sky.

It was peaceful and gave him solemnity, and comfort from the problems that piled up. He missed the time when everything was going well, the maknae who sincerely called him hyung, Jake who wanted to play with him together with Layla, Jungwon who helped him through hardships, to Sunghoon who teased him at always the perfect time to cheer him up, to Jay who was always there to hear his frustrations, and to Heeseung who had his back.

Amidst in a cloud of reverie, a looming figure approaches him. "Did you know that light from the stars traveled light years to reach here? So what you're looking for now is the fragment of their past." Jay spoke dreamingly while handing a cup of hot chocolate. The younger accepted it with gratitude and smiled. "Then how can you tell that these stars have already faded away?" The younger questions

"You just can't because although these stars do not exist anymore, the fact that their lights continue to travel reaching us means they still exist," Jay replied and sipped the hot chocolate that he concocted earlier. The younger giggles at the older and sips his cup while looking at the stars, admiring them far.

They were like these stars. Shining so brightly, enamored by everyone, and turned to be a fascination from their talents. But as stars shine so brightly they also can't escape their life cycle, where everything has to end at some point.

When Sunoo finished his cup of hot chocolate he was about to leave but stopped by Jay's hand. "Sunoo-ya, mind sharing what's troubling you?" The younger puts the cup on the table and faces him. "If I told you that you six boys were my troubles, would you tell me the truth behind all of this?"

Jay stuttered and was not able to speak, he was not sure if he was able to answer his question. But he knew that the younger was desperate for answers, showing in his eyes were hunger for the truth. "I-i just can't, Sunoo-ya," He spoke truthfully. It was a no-brainer that he did not want to hurt Sunoo even more so hiding the real reason was more accepting.

But what they realized was that they had already hurt Sunoo more than they could have imagined.

Sunoo's eyes flickered and they realized something. His intention in looking at the stars was to ask for guidance so that whatever wicked plan he was brewing could be vanquished as early as now, leaving for forgiveness and acceptance. But what Jay spoke only caused him to take his revenge.

He pulls the older one closer to him and bites his ear. Jay was no saint, he was a man and so was his dick starting to get hard. "It's okay, Jay Hyung. I understand." That was a lie, he will never understand the minds of these boys. Why do they have to lie, hurt him, and give him the most painful scar?

He starts to kiss Jay's ears slowly and slowly reaching to his neck and to his chest. "Ah-ugh, Sunoo-ya," Jay grips the stainless railing that holds them safely from falling. The stars were the celestial beings witnessing how the younger pleasured the older.

Until the younger took off each button from his blue, sleep shirt, Jay gulped at the sight, unraveling the clean, milky, chest with prominent hardened pink nipples staring at the older intently. He was enamored by them because he wanted nothing but to touch them at this instant. The mere sight of them wobbled his legs. "Sunoo-ya, it is so pink."

"Well, what are you staring at? Are you gonna make them wait?" He dominantly questioned the older. Upon reaching the consensus, the older approaches the younger with desire and sniffs his body, clearly emanating the cotton candy scent he was using earlier. It aroused him and his bulge was printed on his pajamas.

He used his right to pinch Sunoo's left nipple and it made them both feel the convulsing sparks from the mere touch. One of Sunoo's erogenous zones was his nipples, so it was safe to say that he was very sensitive when the warm hand touched his nips, it made his body arched forward. "Jay Hyung, please suck them for me," The older gladly complied and brought his lips to the pink untainted nips. He opens his mouth and sucks the left nips carefully savoring the taste.

"It taste so sweet, Sunoo-ya," The older spoke in between while giving the right nipple the attention it deserved by pinching it. The younger was a moaning mess, he was pleasured by the older just by the pinching. The older was really sucking like a toddler wanting milk from his mama, he was starved and hungry from Sunoo's nipples.

When he was satisfied with sucking, he faced the younger and kissed him tasting the faint remnant of the hot chocolate. It was hot even though the weather was chilly. Their bodies were conversing as they took it inside until their figures slumped on the couch. The kisses were both fighting for dominance but Jay ended up winning clearly experienced. "Sunoo-ya, can I finger you?"

The younger clearly in a daze nodded without much thought. Jay did not waste time and removed the pajamas, revealing a white flawless legs and to the older's surprise, the younger was wearing pink lace panties. "I swear to god Kim Sunoo, you are the death of me." The older carefully tugs the hem of Sunoo's panties and it reveals the younger's hard dick.

However, Jay was not only enamored by Sunoo's cute, bite-sized dick but he was clearly mesmerized and enchanted with the small waist, the hairless pubic area, and the prominent V-line. He badly wanted to fuck the younger just from this mere sight. "You are my fucking Aphrodite," Jay lunges a kiss again while caressing the nipples as if it were a clay dough he used to play when he was young.

Despite the desire to fuck the younger and melt his brains out, he only promised to finger Sunoo. He raised the younger's legs and saw a clean, pink hole in his ass. His dick was already hard but it harden even more just by seeing how lustful it was, clearly drawing him in. He lets the younger to suck his finger and when he realizes it is wet from the saliva, he positions his finger to the younger's hole.

He gulped down before he inserted his index finger into the younger's hole. It was hot and slimy, clearly swallowing his finger. He explored Sunoo's hole by thrusting his index back and forth. The younger arched his back and covered his mouth with his hand to avoid the members hearing it. When the older was satisfied with the opening, he inserted another finger which was the middle finger.

Jay started slow and then fast, moving in a motion to find something. Until Sunoo cummed unknowingly and arched his back when the older thrust his two fingers inside reaching Sunoo's G-spot. "Jay Hyung!" He cried out while the cum flowed out from his dick, oozing and steamy. But he did not stop there, he inserted a third finger which was the ring finger. It was enough to stretch the younger.

Jay continued to thrust his three fingers hitting the same spot and Sunoo moaned each time the fingers hit that spot. Until he reached his second orgasm, the cum flowed out and was more concentrated than the first landing on his stomach. Jay removes his fingers from Sunoo's hole making a pop sound. Those three fingers he used to finger the younger were brought closer to his mouth and he sucked them. "Fucking sweet. My Aphrodite."

The younger thought that would be the end but when Jay meticulously cleaned off his hands by sucking the fingers he used to finger him, he leaned down closer to his pubic area where there were non-existent hairs. He dominantly stuck his tongue out and dragged it all the way to Sunoo's chest, tasting the former's cum in the process.

The younger covered his hands because of the embarrassment but still kept a crevice so that he could see Jay's eyes sparking with desire. Jay kept a strong eye-to-eye while tasting Sunoo's cum, cleaning the younger. "So fucking sweet, my Aphrodite. You're only mine, baby."

After cleaning the younger, Jay buttoned Sunoo's sleep shirt and wore the pajamas excluding the panties. He kisses the younger on his forehead after taking him in front of his room. "Good night, my Aphrodite. I'll take this panty with me, a reward for what I did to you."

The younger blushed and went inside leaving Jay smirking. The older knew that nothing happened between Jake, Niki and Sunoo knowing there were no marks from his body. So he went inside to his room while grinning.

He could only devilishly grin at the multitude of thoughts he could do with this pink lace panty. He wanted to smell it while jerking off, using it as a cum dump until his seminal fluids have enveloped the panties.

-------------

A few days passed and Jay started to warm up to him. Only Jungwon, Sunghoon, Heeseung were the ones who did not try to get close to him. His Jay Hyung had always been setting breakfast for him, while the maknae was practically glued to him all the time sniffing his body. The only time Jake was able to have the younger was the moment the maknae left for some important endorsing for a brand.

Well, there was practically no difference between the both of them. The nuance of them was that Jake was more clingy than Niki. He demanded that Sunoo sit on his lap while they played a Roblox. He also planted kisses frequently and even asked for a French kiss which the younger declined since the other members were looking at them enviously.

After what happened between him and Jay, everything about them seems normal. They also talk late at night and exchange banters there and there. He always found his Jay Hyung funny and he looks forward to meeting the older in the same place where they watch the stars.

However, today's a different day. He agreed to go with Jake to the pet cafe where he asked before. Of course, together with Layla and all paid expenses by the older. When they were about to leave, Jay kissed his forehead. "Stay safe, my Aphrodite," The younger blushed and smiled at him. Their trance were broken down when Jake snugs the younger by pulling him closer. "He's mine." He growled with possessiveness.

Jay rolled his eyes and went to sit on the couch with the other members. "We'll be back guys, don't miss us!" Jake exclaimed while grinning at them, trying to tease and provoke them insinuating he owns Sunoo. The maknae scoffed him back and threw a pillow at Jake, leaving the older to avoid it while sticking out a tongue.

When they left, the members sighed either in an annoyed or irritated manner. It was a great idea for Jake to book a van because he needed to bring Layla with them. He took Sunoo's hand and guided him where to sit into the shotgun seat, after doing that, he gripped Layla's collar to guide his dog to get inside to the back of the van. When he made sure Layla was comfortable sitting on the Van and playing with his toys, he opened the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Are you ready my pretty boy?" Jake asked him and the younger nodded in return. But he approached him closer while staring at his lips, he wanted to kiss them so badly. However, the younger giggled at him for how corny he was, he was like those K-drama male leads who wanted to insert the seatbelt while giving sexy eye contact. "I was just making sure the seatbelt's intact."

Sunoo giggled even more at the sight of his hyung. A loser in love. When they started on the move, the younger chose a great song to play while they were on the road.

"The Distance by Mariah Carey"

An R&B song that talks about two people wanting to go at a distance but there are some people who are coming for both of them. Certainly, the older took the song by heart and thought Sunoo wanted to go to Distance with him.

There were a couple of stops since Layla had to take a pee break and they both had to get some water. When they arrived at the pet cafe Sunoo mentioned about, it was cozy and free. The interior was full of pictures of the animals. Fortunately, there were few people since it was a weekday, so they only had a few fans who took pictures with them in exchange for a pleasant and undisturbed presence. "Let's order Jake Hyung!"

They order a carrot cake, chocolate mousse, and two milk teas. While also ordering for Layla some dog treats. They were having conversations about life, dreams, and desires here and then. "Jake Hyung, you are so like Layla."

"Why do you think so, pretty boy?" Jake asked inquisitively, he wanted to know what made the younger to insinuate that. "Because you stuck your tongue all the time which made you look like a golden retriever! You are just so soft all the time!" He exclaims truthfully while eating a piece of the carrot cake.

Jake stuck his tongue out and grinned at the younger while tickling him. "Jake Hyung, wait - no, please stop." The younger croaked in joyous occasion while pushing the older one on top of him. Jake only stopped when Layla barked at them which made them both burst out in laughter.

Some of the animals, dogs, cats, and bunnies climbed on top of them and shared their space. Sunoo took a picture of the bunnies on his thighs while Jake took a picture of Sunoo caressing the bunnies. "You are so fucking beautiful, fucking mine."

The younger blushed in return when he heard the compliments. "Jake Hyung, you're swearing!" He pointed it out and giggled. After eating and playing with the animals, Jake looked at him with desire and adoration. He can only bond with Sunoo if opportunities like these arise.

"Jake Hyung?" Sunoo called him out because he noticed the serious expression the older was wearing. "I'm sorry Sunoo, I should have not avoided you and this. I fucked up." He confessed while cupping the younger's face.

"O-oh, aha. I don't know what to say." Sunoo was flabbergasted with the idea of Jake apologizing to him sincerely. But the damage was done. "It's okay, I am at fault. We are at fault. But just because ..." He did not continue to say it, giving a painful frown.

"Because?" Sunoo wanted to know about it. He was dying to know what really caused them to drift apart. "I can't pretty boy, I promised them not to tell," He looked so resentful. But Sunoo was no loser, he needed to know as he had been doing to the other guys. "You know this can be our little secret. Just the both of us, plus, you may or may not get a reward after this." The younger traced Jake's hand with his finger, trying to entice him.

"Our little secret? Just the both of us?" Jake asked while his eyes widened at the thought. It was very tempting, to hide something from the members. It made him special, a person that someone Sunoo confided him. "Yup, our little dirty secret." He whispered to the older.

"Alright, but I'm not telling you this for the reward, alright?" Jake clarified the situation, well it did not matter because truthfully, Jake's desires were like a transparent glass waiting to be seen.

"Jungwon, told me that you were betraying our group by having sex with Yeonjun." He confessed and sighed in relief as the baggage he had been carrying was now gone. "Ah-huh, when was this?" Sunoo asked trying to pry more information.

"After our performance from SBS Inkigayo, when Yeonjun Hyung kissed your cheeks. Jungwon said he fucked you and betrayed the group." Jake replied while holding Sunoo's hands. The younger hid his madness because who the fuck turned such a precious moment into something vile and menacing.

He was sure at that time that there was no fucking that happened. It was the first time he saw Yeonjun and they only exchanged greetings. The only did he did not expect was that Yeonjun kissed his cheeks in appreciation. How dare Jungwon to spread such malicious statements against him?

Or maybe Jungwon was not the one who created the story, Yes, he did spread it. He needs to know everything.

"Thank you, Jake Hyung for telling me the truth. I am forgiving you because you told me the truth." Sunoo thanked him while holding his hand, he did not want to erase those malicious statements regarding him. He wanted to let the members he fucked Yeonjun at that time.

Jake kisses the younger's cheeks and cups his face. "Anything for my pretty boy," After that, Sunoo pulls the older to him and gets him to stand up. "Where are we going, Sunoo-ya?" The younger presses his finger to the older's lips to shut him and whispers, "S-shhhh, you'll see."

Jake blushed at the younger's initiative and went along the way. They both went to the register leaving Layla to play with the pets and talking with the manager. "One VIP room upstairs." Sunoo spoke with such confidence, meanwhile Jake was hyperventilating with the imagination already forming inside his mind.

When they were escorted to their private room, Sunoo forced the older to sit on the chair. "Sunoo-ya, what are we doing here?" The younger could only giggle at Jake's pretense. "Hmmmm, acting oblivious Jake Hyung. I see." He purses his lips and starts to unravel the buttons on his pink oversized polo shirt. One by one, each time the buttons were removed Jake's expression changed from goofy to serious.

"Sunoo-ya, this reward seems so tempting. I can't." Jake tried to cover his face with his hands but ended up peeking at the younger in front of him. Sunoo giggled at the older's actions and hurried up to remove the polo shirt. When everything was removed, Sunoo got annoyed to see Jake still covering his face.

"Cover your face again and I'll let someone fuck me in here while you watch," At that moment Jake felt the cold sweat running on his back and removed his hands by placing them on the side. He had never seen Sunoo like this before and it made him horny, gripping his tight pants visibly bulging a dick print. "Remove your hand, Jake Hyung!"

Jake removed his hands, he was like a marionette waiting for his master's command. His dick was really enraged because Sunoo removed his pants, his panties, and what unraveled before him was nothing but Sunoo on his birthday suit. "Fuck, my pretty boy so fucking pretty."

Sunoo stroked himself while Jake was watching intently. The older's eyes never left what was in front of him. And even if the most prized wagyu steak and bountiful caviar were served in front of him, he would always prefer his pretty boy in front of him.

He was a delicacy. A breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a midnight snack waiting to be devoured.

"Suck my dick, Jake Hyung." Sunoo commanded but in a seductive tone. Jake knew he was nuts because he had never imagined himself sucking someone's dick but here he was, facing Sunoo's length and wanting nothing but to put his mouth over it.

Jake started to suck from the tip and all the way down to the base, leaving the younger in a moaning mess. The room was soundproof so any squeaks they uttered were safe. "Jake Hyung, more, more." The older took the entire length because it was manageable. This was Jake's first time sucking dick so he had to practice quite a bit on how to do it.

But despite the sloppiness, and the rough oral sex. Sunoo enjoyed most of it. When Jake licked his bulbous and sucked his entire length while his other fingers thrust on his hole. It was pleasuring him on many levels. "Jake Hyung!" Sunoo moaned his name and was close to coming, Jake opened his pants and let out his hard dick.

He was pacing back and forth jerking it harshly. He was pleasuring Sunoo while also pleasuring himself. "Jake Hyung, I'm cumming." The older could not answer knowing Sunoo's dick was in his mouth, so he felt the younger cum on his mouth when he arched his back.

The cum flowed out from it, oozing so hot and steamy toward Jake's mouth, and swallowed all of it. He did not waste any of it until everything was entirely ingested. "Fucking sweet, my pretty boy."

After that, he was almost cumming so he motioned the younger to take his seeds. "Swallow my cum, my pretty boy." The younger fervently followed and stuck out his tongue, waiting for the hot cum. When Jake arched his back and his toes curled, the cum from his dick flowed out and landed on Sunoo's mouth and his face.

Sunoo swallowed most of it but Jake's orgasm was very strong so it ended up shooting everywhere. The younger laughed at how pent-up the older was and just faced him. "That was hot, Jake Hyung."

Jake kissed the younger and exchanged their salivas. The younger abruptly stopped them by breaking them apart. "Let's go home, Jake Hyung."