✨4. "Handsome & Attractive Professor"

Target - 50 likes..?
votes for the next chapter and guys pretty please, don't forget to comment!

Follow me on Instagram to get all the surprise spoilers and updates.

__________________☘️_______________

After finishing their morning classes, all three girls were enjoying their afternoon meal in the canteen.

At the same time, a message notification came in the phones of all the students present there, seeing which a deep smile appeared on the faces of all the students and they all started whispering among themselves about that message.

Sitting at their favorite place in the canteen, all three of them were also reading the messages.

While that message brought a small smile on the faces of Aranya and Shivika, Ruchika was looking at that message with murderous eyes with her eyes narrowed as if she would kill the person sending that message.

When Aranya and Shivika saw Ruchika in such anger, they both started looking at each other with confusion, as if they wanted to say "Ab ise kya hua"....!

Shivika said looking at Ruchika a little irritated : "Ab tujhe kya huya, khush hone ke bajaye aise phone ko kyu ghure jaa rahi hai?"

When Shivika asks, Ruchika starts looking at her and speaks a little reluctantly : "Nothing...! Let's go, otherwise Prof. Park won't let us come to his class."

Shivika looks at her strangely and says : "Ohhh Hello Madam...,abhi lunch break hai aur Pro. Park ka lecture iske baad hai, Toh pehle tuh baith jaa."

Ruchika gets a little nervous after hearing Shivika's words and realizes what she was doing in a hurry.

She does not want to reveal the turmoil in her mind to Aranya and Shivika, but perhaps it was difficult for her to hide her feelings from both of them.

But then she calms down the dilemma in her mind and says very calmly : "Arree, voh toh main bas yunhi...!"

"I know, I know..., betaab dil mane naa mane naa mane naa." Shivika says quickly.

Ruchika emphasized her point and said while staring at her : "It's not Betaab dil, it's battmeez dil."

Shivika says carelessly : "Hann, par tere case me toh....dil betaab hai. Afterall madam itne dino baad jo milne vali hai, apne priyatam-premi-swami se."

After saying this, Shivika winks at Ruchika and Aranya keeps her head down and tries to control her laughter, while Ruchika looks at both of them with irritation.

Listening to Shivika, Ruchika thinks to herself : "Do I really look desperate? No no no, how can this happen? Yes, I was missing him, but I am also angry. And if I am angry then I should show angry expressions on my face, but these two are saying something else.
Could it be that I have missed him so much that now I am unable to see any other emotion on my face?"

Aranya and Shivika were laughing a lot after seeing Ruchika's condition, because Ruchika was making strange faces while talking to herself, which was looking very funny.

If both of them were not in the canteen at this time, they would probably have burst out laughing after seeing Ruchika's face. But at this moment they were in a place where they could not do so, so both of them were trying to control their laughter.

"Kya lagta hai, yeh iss vakt apne chhote se dimag ko kasht dekar kya soch rahi hogi?" Shivika asked Aranya seeing Ruchika's deteriorating face.

Aranya replied after thinking : "I...think...,iske dimag me yahi chal raha hoga ki yeh toh Pro. Park se gussa hai, par gussa show hone ke bajaye hume iske chehre par desperation kyun dikh raha hai? Yeh isi baat se pareshan hogi aur apne chhote se man-mastishk me bhinn-bhinn prakaar ke vichaar soch rahi hogi."