Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
I wasn't that thrilled that I had to kill my father but he just didn't want to give it a rest. I told him he had it coming for himself and it was either jail or death so I decided for him. I have no one left, no mom, no Nana, just me. 2 years ago was rough for me. Having to find out about Calvin and Adrian and more secrets coming out the closet about my mom. Now today, I'm running as far away as possible to everyone and everything that has made my life a living hell ever since the day I was born. -Izzy

Izzy P.O.V

Not if I get to you first.....you low down dirty dog....your going to hell anyway just make sure you get a good spot. Words from me and Adrian's conversation were soaring through my head throughout the night. Anywhere I could lay my head for a few hours was alright with me as long as I got up before someone noticed that I was a run away. I'd woken up that night, still with the same all black clothing on from when I'd killed Adrian. It was still dark outside, I broke my phone and took the tracer off so no one could find me or locate where I was.

O.P.D P.O.V

Sargent Matthew : it was a pleasure having you on our team Detective Ross

Det. Ross: thanks for having me Sargent, its been an amazing 30 years.

Detective Ross was suppose to be on the force for a couple more years and work on the Isabella Garner case, but he retired.

Everyone gathers around the crime board to see what they have about the case.

Det. Henson: Speaking of the Izzy Garner case, do anyone have any leads?

Det. Wright: Well we know for sure that she was the one who murdered Adrian Watson because we had forensics identify the prints on the AMT hard baller that was used which were confirmed that Isabella was indeed to use the gun to kill Adrian.

Det. Smith: Right, and still we don't know where Izzy is but she does have a brother named.......Calvin Watson, so we should get in contact with him asap to see if he knows anything . (Standing at the crime board, which is used to identify victims, suspects, potentials, and important information that could connect to the crime.

Det. Whitley: Where does he live?

Det. Smith: he lives on 1412 E Oakland Ave, just on the next block of Isabella Garner (looking at his file)

Sargent Matthew: (coming to the crime board) Alright its settled, Smith and Whitley go to Isabella's brother house, Wright and Henson continue to see what you can find, and Kevin and Jordan go back to Isabella's grandmothers place, there has to be something there that gives us clues to something.

Izzy P.O.V

It is now 11 am and I find the nearest rest stop I could find to use the rest room and wash up as best as I can. Then I head to the gas station. I got to the gas station and went in the store straight to the counter. "Can I get a pack of Newport kings in a box," I say to the cashier. "Wait a second, aren't you that girl who's been on the news? Isabella Garner right? Your the girl that's been on the run for 2 years," he says back. At that moment I grabbed some snacks and ran out of the gas station. I ran like hell down the road and didn't even look back. Before I ran out the man grabbed the phone then called police. Apparently I was in Nevada.

O.P.D P.O.V

Det. Smith: (knocks on door) Oakland police department, we're here to speak with Calvin Watson

All of a sudden this tall woman opens the door.

Georgia: yes? Is there a problem?

Det. Whitley: this is Detective Smith and I'm Detective Whitley, we're here regarding the Isabella Garner case, your?