3) practice

"So who's the boy" Mom takes a sip of her tea. 

"You really want to know that badly?" I roll my eyes, this is her 5th time asking. 

"Spill the tea" She leans over the counter. 

"He's a friend of mine, he's part of the modeling club in our school and I'm helping them out" I take out the milk carton and pour it into a glass cup. 

"You sure he's just a friend?" She takes another sip, still looking up at me. 

"Yes, yes only a friend" I can't lie, I get why she's so suspicious of me. No matter how close I got with any of them, I've never brought a friend over. The last place I would take them would be my house. It's not like I'm embarrassed, but If they were to meet my family, I would get attached; by all means, I can't. 

"Okay just be careful" She walks over to the kitchen I hand her my empty cup. 

I walk towards the door "I will Mom" I shut the door, today's nice. Sunny and breezy which I like so I walk to school.

In the halls Ivelle wasn't anywhere nor was she answering my text so I decided to go to class early where Hyunjin was. When he sees me, he walks over to me. "Ivelle is with the rest in the theatre. We have a lot to work on today" 

"By we do you mean me too?" I am not looking forward to more work. 

"Kinda, you'll see" he holds my hand and pulls me out. He's picking up on Ivelle's habit, but surprisingly I don't mind. 

By the time we arrived, Mark was on his computer which I assume he was editing the photos. Ivelle and Zyran were discussing something. Jackie was on her laptop while Zolani hovered over her and cleaned the makeup brushes. "Hyunjin, Emmanuel. good thing y'all are here, I have the photos ready" I'm a bit nervous to see the pictures. I just hope I didn't mess up. 

"Some photos didn't turn out as good but y'all did pretty good" 

He wasn't lying. When Jackie held the light more towards Hyunjin it gave me a shadowy look. A bit lustful but not too much. the other photos where he was bending me over made me wince a little, but they were good. Everything he did was good, the way he looked at me in the photos, the way he touched my waist, the way he was bending me over. He did so well, my blush added realism to the photos which made me a bit happy. The entire time I was nervous about messing up, but the way I looked at him and my blush added love to it. Love and Lust. I glance up at Hyunjin but he's already looking at me, and a smile forms on my face. "Do you think I did good?" 

"Yes, very good" he smiles wide enough for his dimples to show. 

"There's only one problem" Mark speaks, and we break eye contact. 

"What is it?" Hyunjin pulls the laptop closer to him. sitting beside Mark. I do the same to take a closer look.  

"Emmanuel is uncomfortable" Yeah no shit, I'm only a beginner. "Y'all should practice so that the photo shoot at Emerald Hotel is less awkward" Fucks no, we gonna have hotel sex now? 

"Would you want to practice with me?" His voice was soft and gentle. Even his voice is beautiful.

"Sure"

By the time school was over everyone had seen our new pictures, well everyone besides the teachers since it's posted on Hyunjin's Instagram, not the school blog. Some did ask a few questions but no one cared much which makes me feel relieved. Hyunjin was waiting for me at the entrance of the school and when I saw him I ran towards him. "Wassup Hyunjin" 

"You ready to go?" he grabs his skateboard surfer style with the wheels facing outwards. 

"Yeah I am"