Part 1: The cupcake

AU: This is before Red and Chloe go back in time to
change the past.

Bridget and Ella were handing out cupcakes to some of Merlin Academy's students out in the courtyard when suddenly the VK's appeared from the bushes and started to approach Bridget and Ella.

Bridget and Ella got startled when a voice came out from behind them. It was no other than the mysterious, cunning, rich, handsome pirate James hook...

"Ello There princess." Hook said calmly which was quite unusual for him. "Oh. Hi James!" Bridget said excitedly because she thought he was there to try one of her cupcakes. Ella just rolled her eyes in response to what Hook has just said. "Would u like to try one of my cupcakes James?" Bridget asked excitedly. "Sure why not i mean how bad can they be?" Hook said sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes. Bridget grabbed one of her cupcakes that didn't have any magic in it and gave it to Hook. Hook takes the cupcakes and says "thanks" he goes onto eating it when Uliana snatches it from his hand...

Hook looks at her furiously. "I just saved your life Hook, you should thank me because who knows about what it could have in it I mean it could have rats poisoning in it right?" Uliana says to Hook whilst looking at Bridget with a death glare. "Yeah well if it would've killed me at least i wouldn't have to be putting up with your crap right now." Hook said furiously. Uliana just rolls her eyes at his response "whatever Hook but don't come crying to me if you get turned into a pink flamingo and wanting revenge" Uliana then gave Hook his cupcake back and left with the rest of them but Hades and Maleficent stayed and watched as their friend takes a bite out of the cupcake. "This is actually really delicious" Hook says to Bridget after he was surprised that it would actually taste good "wait really?" Bridget said excitedly because one of the VK'S likes her cupcakes "yea it really is delicious" Hook reassures Bridget that her cupcake is delicious and that she should bake some more cupcakes.

After Hook tried one of Bridget's cupcakes Bridget asks Hook if he could come to dance class with her since she doesn't have a partner to dance with and she thinks it would be really fun to dance with Hook to maybe help him learn but little does Bridget know that Hook has already been taught how to dance by his father who has now passed away a few months ago.

AU: hey guys i hope you like this chapter i am making another one right now so stay tuned to see it.
—By Athena (my oc that i like to be called bc i don't ppl to know my real name)