-The gig is up-chp1

Winter had only recently moved in with autumn, he never sold his own apartment, but autumn thought that was something that everyone did, she had never made it this far in an actual relationship.

She sat in her at home office finalising some work for the nursery,

! ping! 

 a small smile spread across her face when she realised that it was a message from her love,

"My sweet, we need to talk, I'm coming XX."

She thought it was a bit strange that he couldn't tell her over text, but she quickly brushed it off she new winter loved her and became increasingly happy to be seeing him soon. She quickly jumped up from her seat to touch up her hair and makeup before he arrived, she still wanted to keep up her perfect appearance even though she had opened up about everything else, in autumns mind that was a step of intimacy that she wasn't ready for yet.

After one more brush of her hair and a last look in the mirror comes the knock at the door, the sound echoing through the whole house, she runs down the stairs excited to great winter and wind down with him after a long day of work, quickly she flings open the door and elopes him in a hug, she has never been one for affection or physical touch but she felt safe wrapped in winters arms.

Winter slowly enters the house and takes a seat in the living room beckoning autumn to follow him, she sat, a small smile protruding from her lips,

"Are you ok my sweet,"

"Yeah..." he mumbles, fiddling with his fingers, autumn always takes her time to learn the little traits of the people she loved so she immediately noticed something was off, his normal confident deminer vanished seemingly nervous about anything that were to happen next.

"I've really enjoyed these past couple of months," he begins, "honestly it has been the best moths ever," autumns face twist into a fit of confusion, they are always talking about how much they enjoy each other's company so why was he so nervous. "I love you so much... but there is this one thing that has been nagging at me for ages, there is this other woman who caught my eye, she just loves me so much and I feel so safe wrapped in her arms.." oh, she thought tears slowly welling up in her eyes, "I'm so sorry autumn, I just think it would be better if we went our separate ways,"

,"ok," she responds quickly, blinking away tears to keep her calm and collected demeaner ,"you know where your stuff is better than me, so can you collect it before you go," he nods slightly before getting up to go collect his things leaving her to collect her own thoughts, her slight tears threatening to spill out into wild sobs, but she pushes them down until she can be sure that she is alone.

Winter quickly hurries down stairs with a suitcase packed, she quickly gets up to see him out , opening the door , as soon as he is out of the door she slams it, the sound of the slam shaking throughout her once love filled house, now abandoned with the thoughts of a once again lonely girl.

Without thinking she walks into the kitchen and grabs a full bottle of wine from her cupboard, de-corking it as she walks up her stairs, tears streaming down taking small sips from the bottle, she makes it to her room, climbing into bed not bothering to remove her clothes or makeup from her previous encounter. As soon as she lay in bed the sobs leave her body, all her built up emotions leave her body her anger building up, the anger from all the people who had wronged her, her mum leaving her with a horrible, vile man , her farther, rodger the man who was meant to care for her but instead degraded her every chance he could, her brother, reece, was meant to protect her from Rodgers awfull actions, and winter, her 'love', the one she truly thought cared for her, the embarrassment that she felt felt that he knew all her secrets and every little deatail About her life, even the ones she only shared to the people she really cared about, and sadness for the little girl that she used to be, she was meant to be young, free, and careless, but instead she had to grow up quick, learning to take care of her self without a mother or fathers presence. The emotions took over ,to the point where screams leave her body , everything just too overpowering to control. She begins shaking when she realises that her only person she could seek comfort in was gone, he abandoned her just as she realises how much he had improved her. She missed him so much already, he was the only person since her brother left that she allowed herself to get close to and seek comfort in. She loved him so much and now he was gone, he hated winter so much for that but deep down she hated herself more. After calming down enough she reaches back over for the wine bottle discarded on her desk, he one form of comfort left, the one that could never leave, the one that would always be by her side.

She sips on the bottle she allows her thoughts to consume her, "everybody leaves, they always leave me my mum, Reece, Mia, and now winter , what have I done to deserve this, it's not fair, I know I haven't always been the nicest, maybe I do deserve it..."she takes one final big sip from the bottle, realising its emptiness, "maybe this is just karma," her final thoughts race through her head before her eyes flutter shut, falling into a deep depressing sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________Hey guys! Hope youre not too mad at me for making her sad but ive gotta do what ive gotta do .

Eek I'm so excited for the photoshoot tho, and have you seen Janice she is so fine 😍😍 like char what are you doing to us!

Bye have a good day/night

Word count:1034