Partner?

A/N hi adorable and awesome peoples :> well i just cant believe that this story has 1.26K views i'm just too shock because i never knew that you guys are interested in reading one of my story it's really boring but yeah i'm thankful that you guys enjoy reading this it makes me really really happy and also i'm going to dedicate 4 people in this chapter first is xMimskieex because she said she wants me to update and for also commenting :) then the 2nd one is BakaDesshu she is the reason why i'm here and writing this special chapter for you awesome peoples :) then 3rd is _INSANLY_NORMAL_ he supported me and helped me come up some ideas for this chapter since i was have some problems and can't think of one but thanks so much :))) and the 4th is KawaiiKumaGirl thank you for voting and commenting for my story and also gave me an idea im thankful for that im thankful for all of you :) well this is a special chapter since it has reached 1.26k views i'm thankful for that well go ahead and read the story :)

-Jackson'sPOV-

i pulled away and just stared at the person who is right in front of me. the person who stolen my first kiss. Jake Anderson i just stared at him with the same face

I was shocked.

I had this feeling inside of me like tingly and bubbly I never have felt this feeling before in a long time...
But the voice had came back again "He's just using you go back home and cry and think about your pathetic life" I was feeling the urge to cry but I held it in, I didn't want Jake to know that I was crying after the kiss

It's Stupid.

Stupid. Like me I really am stupid, I just notice that Jake was smiling a bit after the kiss yet also a bit shock that he kissed me, I mean why would he kissed me, a lonely pathetic and ugly person? he can find more beautiful people unlike me ugly.

"I-i..." I couldn't formed any words to say,"it's okay" Jake said still smiling "i-i'm sorry b-but I h-have to g-go h-home.." the words just slip out of my mouth but I saw something in his eyes that made me sad

He was sad.

Was it because of something I did? Of course it's me I'm the only one here i'm really am pathetic and stupid I just wished I died, "i-i liked the k-kiss" I didn't think and just let the words slip out of my mouth again then I blushed and his my face

He lifted my chin with his index finger and he look straight in my dark dull brown orbs with his beautiful hazel orbs "I like it to and don't hide your face, I think it's cute" when he said i'm cute I just got ten times more redder than I already am but I just nodded

Then realization hit me.

I needed to go back home my mum is worrying about me, my eyes widened and the boy with the hazel eyes has a concerned expression appeared on his face "what's wrong?" He asked "i-i really n-need t-to go b-back h-home" he then had some hint of sadness hidden behind he's beautiful hazel orbs unlike mines boring dull and ugly dark brown eyes.

he nodded and sigh a little but then he grab my wrist and help me stand up I quickly his my blushed when he turned his back on me, "I'll drive you back to your house it's 6:38 p.m right now and i'm worried so give me the directions" "a-alright"

*Times skips*~

he had a beautiful car he was driving a black mini van the inside are leathers and they're blue it's my favorite colors also but then we pulled into a stopped and I know that we're in the entrance of my house because I saw the gate that I always go out and go in "w-wait a s-sec" I told him he nodded in response I punch the codes in the small computer thingy and just got back to the car once the gate started opening and I come back in to the black mini van I nodded for him to go and he started the engine and head in the big mansion that is called 'home'