Thought's and Secrets

Vivian's POV:

Me and Rave sat down on my bed, I looked at her, wondering what she wanted to say. She squeals, "We are going to go to Hogwarts", she screams, pulling me up and shaking both my hands like crazy. "I know?" you look at her questioningly. "What," she says, "you're not excited?".

Vivian's thoughts

Okay, I was not going to tell Rave, but I was only scared because both of my parents were in Gryffindor, which would mean I was most likely going to be a Gryffindor too. Well yes, people might think what's better than being a Gryffindor? There isn't a problem at all, it's not like I hate muggle-borns or anything like that. It was mostly because I knew almost all my friends would be in Slytherin, I have been trying to deny this myself since I hated being fond of people, but it was also because Kai was a Slytherin.

I had always thought he was good-looking, but in the past year, he has been hanging out with me so much that I have started liking him. We have normalized flirting between one another, but I didn't say anything about actually liking him because I didn't wanna ruin our friendship,and besides we were only 11 and 12.

I mean yes Harry Potter, the chosen one is going to be a Gryffindor. Sirius has told me a lot about him before going to Azkaban, but I still wasn't sure he would want to be my friend, especially after seeing me hanging out with Slytherins.

Vivian's POV

"Helloooo earth to Vivian" Rave was snapping in my face. "What!" I yelled a little louder than intended. "Damn, nothing" she says, looking at me weird. "Sorry" I mutter. "Anyway, guess who will be there" she squealed. "Who" I asked. "Matteo Marvolo Riddle" she said dreamily, I knew she only said it like this to cause an effect. "And so?" I asked, pretending I didn't know how big it is.

Vivian's Thoughts

Well I know exactly how big it is, the only better thing to me than being friends with Harry Potter was being friends with Matteo Marvolo Riddle. Of course, my parent's would never think that. I already get enough from them for being friends with "junior death eaters" what they call them. I on the other hand think there is more to Slytherin's then what they show and here is Kai's mother for example. She was a Slytherin and married a death eater, but yet she was the sweetest women ever. Other than that, the only reason I get away with being friends with "junior Death Eaters" is because my mum is friends with Kai's mother, and she is both married to a death eater and was a Slytherin.

Vivian's POV

"Hello" she said waving in my face again, "where do you keep going" she looked at me confused.

The door of your room gets knocked, and I get saved from her stupid daydreams about Riddle. I open the door, and it's the boys, Kai throws me in the air and puts me back down, I could see Draco stare at me but like always I ignore. Can we go downstairs, he asked me and Rave, both of us nod, and we all go downstairs.

Guys thanks so much for reading.💕😘💕

I have a question do you want more detailed parts with less events

or more events less detail?