Chapter 5 Jisung and Minho Wedding

Chen , San , Minho went back to the house but called the rest of them and told them they found the princesses but the princesses are very trustworthy of them they didn't even know that Minho  that was dating one of princess but now they wanna date and married them and rule everything with the  princesses but also wanna have children with princesses because the princesses are that beautiful and gorgeous. Seonghwa said Minho get more info about the princesses since your dating jisung , Minho said why not San and Chen and Chanyeol because they are dating the princesses as well. Seonghwa looked at the three and gave sigh. But Seonghwa you can get close with Hongjoong one of the sister she is very sweet and she like mint cotton candy you wanna taste and eat. San how about you shut the up before you saying about food and Hongjoong. Seonghwa said I wanna meet her but let's forces on jisung and Minho for now they are only two who can bring us together. They nod agreed but starting takings about outfits and theme and what color for wedding who is who. Jisung was smilingly about the wedding with Minho she only wanted Minho no one else he was the one an she was the one for him. They wanted winter theme with her color and his color to match each other they agreed to about the wedding theme but the cake and food will be another thing. But jisung said my two my sisters can handle the food Minho said who Felix and Hongjoong she smiled and nod her head yes they mage everything by themselves. Because rest my sisters are helping me with wedding plus they have everything done before my two sisters aren't gonna quite make anything. They have the color for wedding theme and cake and food and drinks are done with the ideas but now two sisters are trying to mage sure that their oldest sister wedding is perfect for her big day hongjoong was having meltdown she couldn't hear Felix calling you see hongjoong didn't eat anything or drink at all she was going fall off the leader but she felt two strong arms grab he. She couldn't focus on anyone calling her name, Hongjoong didn't wanna ruined anything she told seonghwa to put her down so he did she went back to work but everyone said it's in tomorrow and Hongjoong just snapped at everyone an said I'm doing my work so please focus on the jisung and Minho and Felix with me please I gotta make this cake. Jisung was very heartbroken that her young sister wasn't gonna eat or sleep even take break. Minho saw how jisung was very upset he walked over to seonghwa said talked to hongjoong about eating because jisung is having metal break down I can't have that seonghwa said I can try but I don't know if it will work but I can give it try. Seonghwa saw hongjoong an Felix making food for the wedding but Felix saw seonghwa she smile avd said hi seonghwa what can we do for you he said I wanna talked to hongjoong about her health if you don't mind Felix if you can leave just moment please she did but soon. As Felix left seonghwa said hongjoong your sister's are worried about your health you aren't eating or resting it's very worried some for all of us . Hongjoong said I'm fine I don't anything I'm going back to my house tell my sisters I will see them tomorrow at the wedding as she walked out of their home . They saw hongjoong leaving but couldn't stopped her . Jisung said she will come around seonghwa maybe talked to her tomorrow. Its wedding day for jisung and Minho they couldn't be more happy to be husband and wife and to share their life's for ever.