Chapitre 22 : Se Préparer pour l'Éternité

[Chapter 22: Preparing for Forever]

The days leading up to Isabella and Adam's wedding were filled with excitement and anticipation. Paris was alive with the summer buzz, and the couple was busy with last-minute preparations for their big day. Their love and commitment were palpable in every detail they attended to, and their friends and family were eagerly involved in the festivities.

One morning, Isabella and Adam met at a quaint café near their apartment for a planning session. The café's charming atmosphere and delicious pastries made it a perfect spot for their discussion. They sat at a small table, a stack of wedding planning materials spread out before them.

"Love, we need to finalize the seating arrangements," Isabella said, looking at the seating chart. "What do you think about moving Aunt Marie closer to the front?"

Adam took a sip of his coffee, his gaze fixed on Isabella with a playful smile. "Bien sûr, as long as you promise to save a seat for me next to you. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Isabella laughed, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "You're such a charmer. But seriously, Aunt Marie will love being closer to the front."

As they continued to discuss the seating arrangements, Adam's playful remarks and affectionate gestures made the task enjoyable. He leaned in close, whispering, "Mon amour, I think we should have a little more fun with this. Maybe a dance floor for the reception?"

Isabella's eyebrows raised in surprise. "A dance floor? That sounds like a great idea! We could have a little fun after the ceremony."

Adam's eyes sparkled with mischief. "And I promise to be your dance partner for the night. Just don't step on my toes."

"Only if you promise not to be too French and show off those fancy moves," Isabella teased.

Adam grinned, leaning back in his chair. "You know me, love. I can't resist showing off a little. But I'll make sure not to outshine you."

Their playful banter continued as they finalized the details of their wedding. They made decisions about the décor, the menu, and the music, with Adam's French charm and Isabella's keen eye for design blending perfectly.

After their meeting, they decided to take a break and enjoy the sunny weather. They strolled through the nearby park, hand in hand, savoring the beauty of Paris. Adam's flirtatious nature was evident as he complimented Isabella on her style and appearance.

"You look magnifique today, Sab," Adam said, his voice warm with affection. "Paris seems even more beautiful with you by my side."

Isabella's cheeks flushed with pleasure. "Merci, love. You're making me blush."

They continued their walk, stopping to enjoy some ice cream from a local vendor. As they sat on a bench, Adam playfully stole a bite of Isabella's ice cream, causing her to laugh.

"Hey! That was mine!" Isabella exclaimed, pretending to be upset.

Adam grinned mischievously. "I couldn't resist. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you."

As the wedding preparations continued, Isabella and Adam found themselves immersed in the details of their special day. They spent time with their families, discussing plans and coordinating schedules. The excitement was palpable, and their love for each other grew stronger with each passing day.

One evening, as they were working on wedding favors, Adam took a break and pulled Isabella into a warm embrace. "You know, love, all this planning is worth it just to see the look on your face when we finally say 'I do.'"

Isabella rested her head on his shoulder, feeling content. "I couldn't agree more. This is going to be a day we'll remember forever."

Adam kissed her forehead gently. "And I promise to make it as special as possible. After all, you deserve nothing less."

Their moments of intimacy and affection were woven into the fabric of their everyday lives. The wedding preparations became a shared experience, filled with laughter, love, and the occasional French flirtation from Adam.

As the days drew closer to the wedding, Isabella and Adam continued to enjoy each other's company and cherish the time they had together. They knew that their special day was just around the corner, and they were excited to celebrate their love with their closest friends and family.

The anticipation of the wedding added a sense of magic to their everyday moments, and they eagerly looked forward to the beautiful beginning of their life together. The love they shared was evident in every detail of their preparations, and they embraced the journey with joy and excitement.