Chapter 194: Let's give it a try then

************************

"That's why you should perform well. I won't treat you badly after this." As Eunha spoke, she used Mingyu's account to like all of Lisa's articles.

Even Lisa scolding of Mingyu could highlight Mingyu's deep love.

The netizens soon found Mingyu's post. After all, he was trending recently.

They witnessed what Mingyu had done.

At this moment, the love-crazed netizens were once again caught in a dilemma.

[I don't think Mingyu has much money.]

[Rumor has it that he stayed at Momo's house when he was creating hype with her. How could he be donating 100,000 yuan now?]

[Mingyu really loves Lisa, even more than his life. The Mu Group's influence is vast. It must have taken Mingyu a lot of effort to register an account again. He is only helping Lisa promote another person. What kind of touching love is this?]

[If my ex-boyfriend was half as good as Mingyu, I wouldn't have broken up with him.]

[It's really a pity. Why is there only one Lisa in this world? If not...]

[Yeah, Lisa and President Mu are a good match, but what about Mingyu's deep love?]

[They're still each other's first love. It's really hard to get over the fact that they can't be together.]

******

At the same time, at the Mu Group.

"President Mu, Mingyu has registered a new account and published a post," Bambam quickly raised his head and reported.

Jungkook's gaze also shifted away from the phone. "I have seen it. Track Mingyu's location immediately."

"Yes." The people from the technical department were typing on their computers at the same time.

For a moment, only one sound could be heard in the entire office, and that was the sound of the keyboard.

Half an hour later, the head of the technical department wiped his sweat.

"President Mu, we can't trace him. Mingyu's current address is traced back to the Mu Group."

"This is an anti-tracking technique. His methods are high-level," another technical staff said.

Bambam also pointed out in a deep voice, "It seems that it really has something to do with Miss Lee. If you can counter the tracking, you must know a lot about our internal core. In that case, Old Mu has revealed more to Miss Lee than we thought."

Jungkook wasn't flustered at all. He nodded and ordered a few people to continue tracking.

It didn't matter even if they couldn't catch up, as long as the other party knew that they were on the move.

"It's just to make it look like we're tracking her, but it won't take too much time. The most important task now is to check all of Eunha's recent trips. Also, send people to the military courtyards to keep an eye on them. Even if the surveillance cameras can't find them, it doesn't mean that the human eye can't see them."

"Yes!" Everyone was busy with their own work.

Jungkook looked at his phone again, and the corners of his mouth slowly sneered, "Lee Eunha, since you're so powerful, then give it a try and see who will be the winner."

******

After Lisa solved Wang Gaeul's matter, she immediately returned to the Mu Group. However, this time, as soon as she pushed open the door, she felt that the atmosphere inside had changed. Everyone seemed even more nervous.

Even Jungkook pursed his lips tightly-not knowing what he was thinking.

"What's wrong?" Lisa walked to Jungkook's side and asked.

Jungkook raised his head and looked at her. "Didn't you look at your phone?"

"No, I didn't," Lisa said as she took out her phone, "I was talking to a few people in the studio just now and didn't have time to see it. What happened?"

"Take a look for yourself." Jungkook didn't answer her directly, but let her look at her phone.

Lisa didn't understand. 'Why did he make it so mysterious?'

However, when she clicked on the browser, she suddenly gasped. That kind of subconscious annoyance could no longer be concealed.

"Damn it, Mingyu was creating trouble again. Saying those disgusting words!" She looked like she was about to vomit.

Lisa immediately explained, "I really don't know. I was just discussing Wang Gaeul's matter with the studio staff, and I didn't look at my phone after I posted it."

"I know," Jungkook squeezed Lisa's small hand. "It should be Eunha colluding with him to test us."

"How annoying." Lisa directly pinched He Xun's face and bared her teeth. "Look, what you've provoked can't be called a peach blossom any more. This is a poisonous flower!

"Same to you." Jungkook smiled and didn't argue with Lisa. This matter wasn't Lisa's fault alone, and the mastermind should be Eunha, not Mingyu.

In that case, it was indeed he who had caused more trouble.

"What do you think we should do? You can't get rid of the dog-skin plaster? It's so annoying!" Lisa threw her phone to the side as she felt immensely annoyed.

_____________________