Chapter 31: Let's start a career with mom

Lisa had been staying at home since graduation. She didn't know anything about the workplace. She didn't expect that she would need an appointment to see her husband. She had wanted to give Jungkook a surprise, but it seemed like she couldn't. She called Jungkook, but the phone call didn't go through!

The corner of Lisa's mouth twitched. How could Jungkook turn off his phone every time she called? So, Jungkook had blocked her? "Then, can I look for Assistant Bambam?" She sighed helplessly.

"Excuse me, do you have an appointment with Assistant Yang?" The receptionist was still smiling.

Lisa scratched her head in frustration."Do I need to make an appointment to look for Bambam? Then, can you give him a call?"

Lisa didn't know that Bambam was a special assistant who was in charge of all of Jungkook's itinerary. He was also a senior assistant, so naturally, she couldn't meet him casually.

The receptionist smiled and nodded, then called the president's secretary. "Hello, Secretary Xia. There's a lady with the surname Ahn downstairs looking for Assistant Yang. Is it convenient for Assistant Yang to answer the phone?"

"Assistant Yang and President Mu are on a business trip. Didn't the front desk receive the news?" Secretary Xia was puzzled.

The front desk was embarrassed, but she wasn't! "Okay, thank you, Secretary Xia."

"I'm sorry, Miss. Assistant Yang is not available to answer the phone." The receptionist smiled at Lisa. The schedule of the boss, of course, couldn't be casually revealed; not to mention that the person in front of them wanted to leech off the CEO. Every year, they had to block countless people like this, so naturally, they couldn't let anyone in.

Lisa left dejectedly. For a moment, she didn't know where to go. She looked at the watch on her wrist and suddenly remembered that her mother was still alive. That's right, everything had to start over again. Chitnip was still alive and well! Lisa patted her head in frustration. It had been a while since she was reborn, but she had practically forgotten about this matter. She took a taxi directly to the Chitnip's Studio.

Ahn Dance Studio was Chitnip's own company. It was not small and had its work building. Although it was not like the Mu Group's single building, it was twelve stories high.

Chitnip was also a dancer, so she had an elegant temperament. Of course, the premise was that she didn't speak.

This time, Lisa knew that she had to make an appointment first. After getting off the car, she called Chitnip . As a result, Lisa almost went deaf the moment she picked up the phone. Her mother's lioness roar was heard on the phone, "You surprisingly know how to call me? Ah? Ahn Lisa, do you still remember that you have a mother? What are you thinking? Could it be that bastard? If you dare to say it, I'll pinch you to death right now! Why are you looking for me?"

After her anger subsided, Lisa carefully replied, "Mother, are you in the office?"

"Bullshit! Where am I if not in the office? Don't I need to earn money?" Chitnip coldly snorted.

Lisa's giggled. "It's fine if you're at the office. I'm downstairs. Tell the front desk not to stop me."

Chitnip was even angrier, "You still have the face to mention it?" This company will be yours sooner or later, but you've never been here before. Even the front desk doesn't recognize you!"

"I'm here now!" Lisa said awkwardly.

Finally, Lisa successfully entered the Ahn Dance Studio. When she saw her mother, she couldn't help but say, "Mom, this place is so short. I think the Mu Group has 88 floors."

Chitnip glared at her. "The Mu Group has a smart person to inherit and manage it. As for my company's heir, she's just a brainless idiot. I built it so high. Am I waiting to go bankrupt?" I truly don't understand how a career-minded person like me could give birth to a person with a delirious brain like you!"

"Quickly take a rest and stop scolding me. Who knows why you gave birth to me in the first place?" Lisa hugged Chitnip's arm and acted coquettishly, causing Chitnip to roll her eyes.

"How's your relationship with Jungkook? You didn't make him angry, right?"

Lisa was helpless, but she had to admit that he was probably angry. However, she didn't know why. Suddenly, she thought of something. "By the way, Mom, what did Jungkook say to you when I got married to him? Did you agree to our marriage?"

Chitnip avoided her eyes. "He said that he would give me a lot of money. When I heard that, the money he gave me completely exceeded the value of my stupid daughter. What am I hesitating for? What if he regrets it? Hurry up and agree to it. After all, there aren't many people as stupid as him."

"Mom, do you think I'm so easy to fool?" Lisa looked at her suspiciously.

"So, what do you want from me?" Chitnip stiffly changed the topic, and Lisa was indeed changed.

"I'm so bored every day. I don't know what to do. "

"Come and start a career with mom!" Chitnip's eyes lit up.