4| Haunted Hearts

Haunted Hearts

Warning: This story contains themes of sex

Reader discretion is advised.

Genre: Paranormal Romance, adult fiction, love relationships, death, ghost, horror,

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and the author's imagination. It has no connection to reality. If you are uncomfortable with these themes, please do not read further.

Hateful comments are not welcome.

Author Note: Please do not steal or plagiarize my work. Any form of unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Additionally, do not report this work based on personal discomfort; refrain from reading.

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard glass breaking. Turns out, I stepped on a broken piece of glass from a rusted window, making it scatter even more.

The place where I am has been abandoned since the 1960s, and what I'm doing here is kind of not so hard to comprehend.

My name is Taehyung, I'm 18 years old, and I'm about to graduate high school this year. Everything is going fine for me. I study hard, eat proper meals, and stay attentive to my surroundings-at least, until today.

Well, as you can see, I'm not liked amongst my peers, which consists of thugs and girls fanning over them.

I like most of the students am a victim of bullying from our sunbae (senior in Korean). I was made to walk inside this allegedly haunted building by them as a form of payment for trying to stand up for a female classmate of mine.

They were trying to do the unthinkable to her, and I just happened to hit the guy with an empty lunchbox, and you can guess the rest.

A sudden ringing of my phone nearly gave me a heart attack. I checked to see who was calling, and it was one of the seniors.

They're waiting outside for me, making sure that I won't chicken out on their so-called mission to grab this infamous talisman from this 4-story villa. I picked it up knowing very well what he was about to say.

"What the hell's taking you so long, huh?!! Don't tell me you died as well just from going in there?! (Unknown senior) screams through the phone, and I shift the phone away from my ear just in time.

"He probably pissed his pants, haha. Dimwits like them don't stand a chance for a second, but I have to give him credit for having enough balls to stand up against you."

"SHUT UP!" I heard him yell again, and before he could say anymore, my phone's battery died. I was sure I fully charged it.

Maybe I forgot this time? Well, to give you a little insight, the place I am you see isn't some singled-out building, a house, or some abandoned city.