Prologue

The wind blew harder and harder. The full moon glew blood red. The sky was the darkest shade, but the many stars lighted up the horizon. 

There was a loud crash and an orange-colored demon suddenly appeared in the middle of the village. 

It was big, it was a fox, but it had nine tails. Its eyes were blood red, but it looked like the Sharingan. The fox's large paws destroyed houses with every single movement. People screamed in fear, houses collapsed, ninjas evacuated the people, but the roar of the nine-tailed fox drowned out everything.

Ninjas tried to attack the fox to kill it, but to no avail. With one swipe of his paws, they were dead. He knocked other ninjas away with his tails. 

It almost seemed as if he is invincible. 

But not every ninja had given up. 

It was a man with a white-red cloak. His eyes were blue and his hair shimmerd golden in the moonlight. 

The nine-tailed noticed the man and focused on him. But there was no fear in the man's eyes. The only thing in his eyes was his will to protect the village. 

He smiled and threw a kunai at the nine-tailed beast. The fox deflected it with a blow, but the man teleported to the orange fox and teleported the two of them out of the village. 

A woman with long red hair and violet eyes was already waiting there. She had two newborns in her arms. 

When she spotted the man, she looked at him with determination, but at the same time she looked very tired. Ninjas came and helped to keep the nine-tailed at control. The red-haired woman bound the nine-tailed with chakra chains and Uchihas worked to place a genjutsu on the creature. 

An old man also joined in: "Minato! Let's go! Seal the Kyubi in Narumi and Menma! We can't hesitate for a second!" The orange demon, which is also called Kyubi, closed its eyes and they changed back to cat-like eyes, blood red. 

Minato started the sealing jutsu. But when Kyubi saw this, his eyes widened and he began to fight back. The wind calmed down and it was finally still. A large thundercloud appeared out of nowhere and covered the full moon. 

"Hiruzen! Now!" shouted Minato, the blond ninja. As they formed the matching signs in sync, they actually wanted to seal the Nine-Tailed One. But a gigantic bolt of lightning strucked the Kyubi and it disappeared. Hundreds of shinobi fell to the ground. 

Minato looked around. It wasn't the lightning that took their lives. The chakra, it was as if the lightning had sucked the charka out of all of them. 

They were all dead. 

What remained were some Uchihas, Minato, the newborn twins, Kushina and a few other shinobi, alive.

Hiruzen was also dead on the floor. Minato's eyes twitched and he fell to his knees.

No one could explain the phenomenon. No one knew what it was. The Kyubi disappeared in this incident. There was no sign of him. It was as if he never existed.

What none of them knew was that all the chakra that the lightning had absorbed was gathering in the forest. 

It was a large amount of chakra, including the nine-tailed one. Kyubi's form flickered, glowing from the exhaustion of the lightning. 

"Maybe this is my chance to take revenge in human form." Kyubi's chakra gathered under a large root of a tree. It formed a heart, a pair of lungs, bones, muscles, skin and finally hair. All of the shinobi's chakra was absorbed by the nine-tailed one and finally a small newborn with blond-golden hair and sea-blue eyes could be seen. 

It had three whiskers on each cheek. But at the same time as the boy was forming, Kyubi's memories faded. The newborn, all alone, was wrapped in cloths. After several hours, it woke up because it was too cold. Its cries, searching for its mother, were so loud that they reached Kushina's ears. 

She looked around, followed them and discovered the boy under the large root. She took him in her arms and cradled him in her arms. 

Minato called out to Kushina, when she answered he came to her and saw her with a stranger's baby in her arms. 

"Who is that?" he finally asked. She smiled gently. "He was all alone. His parents very probably abandoned him. He doesn't have a name either." 

Minato looked at the baby skeptically. It had a lot of chakra for a newborn. "Kushina, come on. We should drop it off at the orphanage. We already have children of our own and we have other things to worry about." 

But Kushina just shook her head. "He looks a lot like our children. We can just take him in and raise him like our own child." Minato looked at Kushina and just shook his head. "Do you have a name you want to give him?" 

She smiled. 

"Naruto Uzumaki shall be his name."