EXPLOSION

Y/n pov~

I was walking down the bridge when I saw a beautiful comet approaching the north. It was weird coz I'd never seen a purple comet. So I was chasing behind it and found myself far away from the hotel and lost in the jungle. Great y/n spoil ur life on your own. Just then I found the comet glowing beside a lake. I hurried to see it and then 💥*boom*.  

I woke up a few minutes later or hours idk. I woke up to find myself struck to the ground. something was holding me quite too tight. I managed it and broke the chains. Then a purple light glowed from my eyes as I saw my reflection near the lake. I was shocked. Also a funny little sword was also tied around my waist. Wait it says use it wisely or else it may cause a mass destruction... What a lifetime I've gotten!

Then I went to the box which exploded and saw something written:

Zee Box:

~~~ This is only for the chosen one......

       Protect ur loved ones at any cost.....

       Good luck....

Y/n: wtf dude! I better head  home before time goes off. Also they must also be worried about me... wait my eyes shut the light! great I can go home peacefully..

AT HOME~

JM: for god sake be quite she will come back

V: who is gonna take care of us!! * dramatic*

JM: Wait..

5 mins later~~

KNOCK KNOCK!

Jk: who is it!!

Y/n: It's me!! open the door

Jk: dude where the hell were u been man! all were looking for you.

Y/n: Hehe sorry!

Jk: first tell me where were you 1 hour ago

Y/n: ohh... um......eh.....

V: explain yourself

Y/n: okay ( lies) I saw a lost kitten and I was playing with it nothing else. Besides what are you guys doing up so late? Didn't I tell u to go to bed early!

Jk: v hyung was making a fuss telling that you went missing

V: No I did not!

Y/n: aww so sweet

NAMJOON ENTERS

Rm: ohh..... u r back where were u!

Jk: long story I'll explain it to you later don't worry go and enjoy ur sleep

Rm: okie I'm going good night

Y/n: okay you people get back to sleep now I'm also going bye bye

Jk: yea 

JM: yep

V: ..

Y/n pov~

I don't know why I wasn't able to sleep the following hour. I'm still feeling a sharp pain on my head ..... I don't know what's  happening also.. Wait.. Am i gonna die? of course not! why would I die! 

Anyways I hid the sword under my bag so nobody will be able to see it though. I still have to figure out from when, where, what, why how did it come to me.....

V's POV~

Why is y/n acting so strange all of a sudden.. She was alright the minute the left she is so weird.. also I have to ask her about the strange comet I'd seen a while ago... But is she relate with that?NOPE! I don't think so... 

Well noice acting y/n you pretend like you are sleeping and I can see you literally open eyes staring outside the window. Girl you are definitley up to something..