His Luna, Her Alpha

His Luna, Her Alpha

Chapter One

Leia's POV

After the last bell rang, I packed my items and shove it into my bag and walked out of the class.

Once I'm out of the class, I saw my bestfriend, Lily, was leaning against the concrete pillar and playing with her phone.

"Lily!" I called her. Her head shot up and searched for my voice and stop when she saw me standing a few feet away from her. She quickly locked her phone and walked up to me.

"Hey, what took you so long?" She asked and took my wrist as we started to walked out of the school compound.

"Oh, nothing. I was just writing down some notes and then, I started to pack my things. That's it." I explained.

"Took you long enough." She complained and looked down for a second. Then, I saw a school bus in front of the Phillensburg Highschool -my highschool- stopped at the entrance of the school. That's when students started to rushed to the bus and pushed everyone aside just to get on the bus.

"Planning to take a bus?" Lily snapped and I turned my head to her and shook my head.

"No, I was just thinking... How best could it feels like to ride a bus to home." I said and sighed. I've always wanted to ride a school bus, but my mom would just never let me. It's not like I have never ride a bus, I have. But I want to try ride a school bus.

Imagine, riding school bus with friends, talking about random things, seeing the scenery from the window, the cold air hit your face while reading a book, or listening to some musics. Ahhh...

"Hahah, it's the wrost feeling ever," she said and asked her why.

"I've rode school bus for three straight years and it's been hectic. I always can't get a seat." She stated and frown. I remember the days when Lily would come to me and complained about her journey on the school bus. Complaining about the bitchy driver, the slut girls at the most back of the bus, and handsome groups of boys.

Talking about porn, nudes, sex, drugs and whatsoever. Ew.

Then, one day she told me that she will talk to her mother to not ride school bus ever. I thought her mother will go against her decision, but guess what.

Her mother easily allowed her to walk home with me. And that doesn't make any sense.

"Whatevs Lily..." I rolled my eyes and smiled. And then, there comes the silence.

"So, uhm.. How's Reyna?" She asked. Reyna is my another bestfriend, so that made I have two bestfriends. She didn't come to school today because she was sick this morning.

"Well, she texted me awhile ago and she said she was feeling better," she stopped, then continued, "which is not." She said and frown.

"What, why?" I asked and she unlocked her phone while cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, I asked her to send me a picture or selfie of her," she stopped scrolling and touch some random picture. "Being healthy, I meant, the 'feeling better'... And she sent me this." She said and gave her phone to me.

And it was Reyna. Trying her best to look better. I almost burst out laughing when Lily closed my mouth with her hand. I tried to breathe normally and looked back at the screen.

Reyna was looking beyond horrible. Her hair was a mess, almost looked like a bird's nest. And her eyes were all red, puffy and small while her nose... Oh wow, it was red as a tomato. And her peace sign... Is just an epic fail sign. I smiled trying to hold back my laughter and gave the phone back to Lily.

"She's definitely not feeling better." I said and looked at Lily.

"She's feeling worse." She replied and we both chuckled.

"Let's visit her tomorrow." Tomorrow is Saturday, so I thought it was okay.

"Yeah, great idea." She agreed. Suddenlt, I tripped over a medium-sized rock and fell knees first. Causing it to scratch a bit and bled.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone and bent down to see my knees. But it quickly healed by itself before Lily could even see it and only ledt a trace of blood. She scrunched her eyebrows and looked at me.

"It didn't scratch, but it bled. What the fish?" She said and helped me stood up.

"I don't know." I replied. I also don't know what was happening on me. Everytime I scratch myself, it will healed by itself.

Then a few pace ahead, Lily stopped.

"This is my stop. Bye Leia!" She waved a walked into her house. I waved back and started to walk towards my home.

Okay, back at the healing things. At the first, I thought it was cool, but then, there was an accident that involved me, my father and my mom.

Me and my father only had a few scars, but my mom had the worst. She was on coma for three months and slowly, her wounds healed, on the period of three months. I'm glad I didn't lose my mom.

But the thing is, after the accident, I started to fear myself.

Me.

Myself. I started to fear on myself. So funny.

I asked my father to go to see a doctor. But my father said, it wasn't necessary. I tried to talk to my mom too, but the answer were same. She sakd that it was for my best too. After awhile, I started to forgot about the heal things. I considered it as a normal thing. Maybe I'm special.

Finally I reached home. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I opened the door and went in. It's eerily quiet.

"Mom?" My call was replied by silence.

"Dad?" And the answer were same. So, I guess my mom and dad isn't back home yet.

I climbed a flight of upstairs and went straight to my bedroom. I opened the door of my bedroom and threw my bag across the room and then plopped down on my comfy bed, front first, and slowly drifted into my unconscious sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for giving a chance on my book! I really appreaciate it! :)

I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, errors, and something like that.

Anyway,

Vote, Comments and Love Werewolves! X)

-Love, Roses.