Chapter seven

~Reader's POV~

Len ended up getting sick during the movie, so we had to leave. Rin was a little upset, but she quickly forgot she had been upset when we arrived at my home and she ate as many of my oranges as she could. Len ran off somewhere, I was guessing he still felt pretty sick. Miku and Rin left with Kaito, saying they had something to do. Gumi stayed for a little longer. I walked upstairs to my room and plugged my phone in to let it charge. I walked to Len's room and saw Len laying on his stomach with his face in a pillow on the bed. I walked over to him and tapped him gently. He didn't move, probably just fell asleep. I walked back downstairs and noticed Gumi had left. I sighed and walked to the kitchen so I could find something to eat, if they hadn't eaten all of my food.

~ Gumi's POV~

I felt like a robber. I mean, who wouldn't when they were carrying a bag of stolen food from their friend? I shrugged and started whistling as I walked to my apartment.

~ Reader's POV~

... well, what else could I expect when I have friends like mine? I sighed, mentally taking note of what I would need to buy the following day. I glanced at a clock in the kitchen. It read 10:13. It was kind of late, so I decided to go to bed. I walked upstairs, checking on Len again before heading to my room and changing into my nightclothes. I checked my phone before setting it down, turning off the light, and getting into my bed, pulling the blanket over myself. I snuggled up in my blanket, soon falling asleep.

OH MY GOSH
I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I FEEL TERRIBLE!!
I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME I PROMISE I WILL START UPDATING AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.
anyways, hoped you liked the chapter even though it was really short. byeee!
~wolfie