My Bez and Me

My Bez and Me

Prologue

    “Bez! Hurry!” Daniel whispered to me as we snuck into his neighbors yard. 

    “Can’t you see I’m moving as fast as I can! How about you be a gentleman and wait for me!” I whispered back. I looked over at Daniel and saw he was smiling over his shoulder at me. My heart skipped a few beats, he was so beautiful. I remembered months ago the day I realized I had feelings for Daniel. More than a best friend should have. 

    Daniel grabbed my hand and began pulling me, dragging me down to the pool side. We sat down and put our feet into the water. We remained in comfortable silence, watching the waves on the water as we moved our feet. The sky began to grow dark as night began to near.

    “So...” Daniel said. “I saw my dad watching a movie with people kissing--”

    “Yeah!” I said interrupting him. “Why do grown ups kiss? What’s so special about it?” I asked him. “I think it looks gross.”

    Still holding hands and moving our feet in the water, Daniel turned to look at me. “Um, I wonder how it feels. Do you wanna try it?” 

    “Yeah, sure.” I answered casually, shrugging. As a nine-year-old I wasn’t shy or excited about my first kiss. I was merely curious.     

    Daniel’s lips smacked into mine and slowly our lips began moving. The kiss became something more. When we pulled apart, I stared at him, my best friend, my “Bez” and thought of him as my Prince Charming. 

    Our eyes locked, never wavering. It seemed like neither of us knew what to say. We went home, it grew dark and the memory of my first kiss stayed with me...

 ______________________________________________________________________________

any one please tell me... am I gonna continue it? :(((