Hiding

Breaking news

A strange behaviour is seen in the citizens of Seoul. As you can see in the video above. People are going crazy and biting each other. They look scary and are attacking anyone they sees. It's an advice to all the residents to stay at their homes and lock the door securely.

Jeonghan saw a man biting another man. He was very confused, but his eyes widened when he saw the biten man was cracking his body strangely and then started to act like the man who bite him.

"Cheol, it's weird. They are acting weird. It's not safe". Jeonghan said hurried.

Chan, pulled Samuel closer protectively. Soonyoung too hold Jihoon's hand tightly.

"Guys we need to run". Jeonghan shouted.

Everyone reacted quickly, running towards opposite direction from there.

"Chan stay closer to us". Soonyoung shouted making sure that Chan was with them.

Hansol held Seungkwan's hand tight pulling him with himself.

"Hansol stop". Seungkwan pulled his hand away from Hansol. Few stopped confused by his actions.

"Seungkwan what's wrong? We need to run". Hansol said in hurry.

"I'm a pilot Hansol. It's also my responsibility to keep passengers safe. I can't just run away and save myself only". Seungkwan said and ran in the opposite direction.

"Seungkwan wait". Hansol shouted. Seungkwan turned to him. "I'll also help". He said going with him.

"I think we should also help others. Hannie try to find a safe place. I'll go help them". Seungcheol said to his husband before running to help them.

Soonyoung was also about to follow but Jihoon held his hand tight.
"Don't leave me". He said.

Soonyoung release a breath. "I'm here Ji. I will not leave you, I promise. Be with Jeonghan and protect Channie, I'll come to you". Soonyoung promises before going to help others.

"Wonwoo, me and Mingyu will go to help them. Till, you find a safe place with Jeonghan and others. Minghao stay close to Wonwoo". Jun said. Minghao wanted to argue, Wonwoo too but before they could Mingyu spoke.

"Wonwoo hyung don't worry I'll be with Jun hyung. And Hao, it's a right choice. Please protect Wonwoo hyung for me". He said patting younger's shoulder.

"I'll also come with you". Seokmin said and Joshua too joined them.

Jeonghan, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Minghao, Chan and Samuel started to look for a safe place to hide.

"Please come here, please in this direction". Seungkwan was shouting loudly for people to come to their direction.

"Please go in that direction, my husband is there". Seungcheol told an old couple.

"Please run, there". Soonyoung and Jun were also trying to tell people.

Mingyu was still scared. He looks all bulky and strong but he has many fears. Fear of height, fear of ghost and one of them is this fear. He never knew something like this could also happen.

Like Mingyu Seokmin also has same fears. Still here he was trying his best to stay calm.
"Here p-lea-se.... Foll-follow us". His voice was shaking.

"Seokmin Shi, we can do it". Jisoo said putting his hand on younger's shoulder. Somehow all the fear Seokmin was feeling all gone. Those eyes were so hypnotising that Seokmin forgot for some time that where they are.