I am pregnant- taekook

Top- tae

Bottom- kook

Plot- Kim Taehyung and Kim(jeon) Jungkook are a married couple and jungkook is pregnant but Taehyung is not ready to have a baby

Story begins

"T-Tae i-I am begging you please "

"No jungkook I am also begging you shut up"

"Tae I can't let go of it because it is ours"

"But it's not only one we can have more you are not understanding I am not successful yet it will take a while why are you so attached to it? "

"Because it's been with me for 5 months"

"5 WHAT!? YOU'RE PREGNANT FOR 5 FUCKING MONTHS HUH"

"T-tae c-clam d-down p-please" Jungkook said with scare and tears in his eyes

"Ohkay whatever I am have a flight with 3 Next hours I have to do some work-"

"W-wait tae I will hide the baby just like I did myself for last 5 years "

"Look hiding you and hiding a baby is different one more I will be leaving within an hour and I want you to abort it I will send hoseok with you"

Jungkook knelt down hugging Taehyung's leg "Taehyung don't leave the conversation I am not done yet...You have hide me from this world for 5 years you caged me like a animal but I didn't said anything did i?Because every thing matters for me is you and us even though I felt so lonely everyday, I cry everytime you leave for work due to loneliness but I didn't complain did i? Do you remember? We used to hide our relationship in high school because you didn't wanted to ruin your bad boy image even though many girls flirted with you and i felt so fuckin bad but i never said anything did I? Even now you have a load of dating scandals but I never complain.....Because I know at the end of the day I am in your arms...this baby it is a miracle because how can I get pregnant I am a boy but I am born special also the chances of me getting pregnant is only 30 percent if we abort it I don't think I will ever get pregnant again please Taehyung please"

"My love what are you doing stand up please...look you are not understanding taking up a child isn't a small thing it takes a load of responsibility and right now I only want to focus on my dreams to make my company on top so for this we need to let go of something...now I am leaving and I will send hoseok to take you abort this child so please stop forcing me because this is not something small"

"If it isn't small than why did fuck me huh u shouldn't have but u can't have a control on yourself and your dick "

"KIM JUNGKOOK SHUT UP WHEN I SAID I DON'T WANT TO KEEP THIS CHILD THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO FUCKING OBEY"Taehyung turned around and started packing his stuff where as jungkook sat on the floor crying

And said for the last time"aborting the baby means killing it..."

"Kill the baby"
Saying that taehyung went out of the house in anger

Jungkook didn't knew what to do he took this child on his heart he never wanted give it away he can never think of loosing it ...but his husband is the person who wants to take it away from him

Jungkook was over thinking and thinking until his head collapsed with the floor because he was already pregnant and over thinking was making him more pathetic and loose control so he took a pile of sleeping pills and the next moment hoseok came and saw him in that state

"O-ohh my god Mrs Kim " Hoseok quickly called the doctor and Taehyung

As soon as he heard about jungkook he left everything and ran to the hospital there a doctor and hoseok were waiting for him