Darkness

Katniss

*THUNK* "Ooof." "You worthless fool! They are still alive and the less scratches the more money!" "Sorry boss." "Be more careful idiot." I heard as I slowly woke up from my sleeping position in thee stuffy wooden box that my and Infinity were trapped in. I lightly nudge Finny awake with my elbow and softly say "Hey, wake up....I think we landed." Suddenly the beige tarp that was resting on top of the crate was lifted and two men poked their heads in. "Time to go to sleep." one said before both of them hit both of our heads with a rock and I blacked out.

-

I woke up with in a dark room with a headache and a burning sensation of thirst in the back of my throat. I realized that there was a small glass of water and a passed out Infinity next to me. I tried to recall the last time that i had something to drink as I drained the glass and glanced to my left to notice a small clock that flashed a bright red 12:04 and i sighed. I felt Finny start to stir and suddenly she shot up and screamed. I quickly shoved my hand over her mouth to stop the piercing sound from continuing in fear of the kidnappers from hearing. My eyes adjusted to the darkness quick and the dark corridor was almost welcoming. I help Finny up and we began walking down the hallway. There was a door, and i hesitantly opened it to reveal........outside? What? I couldn't be that easy, could it? I slowly walked out, and i had to stop as the light blinded me. There was a road, and the airport was right there. i walked back inside for a second, finding two one way tickets on a table and a sticky note that read 'Heres your chance to escape ;) hurry before they come back. I couldn't let two innocent cuties get sold to someone xx'  Ha, I'm anything but innocent... i thought as i walked back outside to finny with the plane tickets in hand. I explained what I found and she eagerly pulled my to the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there you go :) theres your happy ending and update. goodbye.

Jk but seriously heres an update. i can leave it at this and have a happy ending OR continue this mess of a story