Drarry- Can you.. hold me please?

Draco's POV

"I'm home babe!"

No answer.

I walk into our bedroom.

I see Harry staring at our pictures in disgust. "What kind of dirty prank is this..." he says.

Then he stares at me blankly and his expression changes into anger.

"MALFOY!"

I smirk, maybe this'll work. "You do realize you have the same last name, right my sweet?"

"WHAT KIND OF DIRTY PRANK IS THIS MALFOY. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WHY AM I WEARING THIS UGLY RING? FUCK YOU MALFOY. FUCK YOU."

"Harry?" I say, tears welling in my eyes.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET PICTURES OF US KISSING? IT LOOKS TOO REAL TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED!"

Tears flow even harder. "They are real, Harry...."

"AND WHO'S KID IS THAT IN THE NURSERY?"

"Ours... That is Albus Severus Malfoy....." I feel like I have a waterfall on my face.

"YOU REALLY HATE ME THIS MUCH? TO PRETEND WE HAVE A FAMILY TOGETHER? WHAT IF GINNY FOUND OUT? WHAT WOULD SHE THINK?"

"I don't hate you.. I love you more than anything in the world... And Ginny didn't seem to mind. She took a date to our wedding. It was Neville."

"Ginny and Neville would never work out. WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING UP THIS SHIT? TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU HATE ME?? OBVIOUSLY A TON, TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE.

"I.. I'm telling you the truth Harry.. I love you, please believe me baby.."

"MY GOD MALFOY.. I WISH YOU WOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF, YOU SLIMY GIT."

That's when I feel poking. My eyes bat open to see a worried Harry leaning over me.

"Harry?"

"Draco! Are you okay??!? You've been mumbling thinks like 'I love you' and 'please believe me' and stuff. You were crying so much."

"It was just.. a nightmare." I shudder at the thought of it.

"Tell me all about it."

"But first..." I said, still in tears. "Can y-you hold me please."

He kissed me and brought me close to his chest. I cried into him, and then told him about the horrible dream."

"Aww baby, that would never happen. I promise."

He kisses me passionately, and I continue to cry. I never thought I would cry in front of another human being.

A/N: Tears..... Credit to hey-there-peeps for inspiration... read her story 'I Love You More' (it's awesome)... Omg that was so fun to write... haha.. please please please leave suggestions... rainbows.. goodbye...

-owl2012

Word count: four hundred twelve