Uncalled For

"Why do you care? " I snatched my arm from his grasp as I started to walk away leavening him dumbfounded.

I walked to lunch cause there was only 15 minutes left, I sat at a table by myself.

With just my luck Marcel came to sit by me, not that I'm complaining, I mean he is my only friend but he's also one of my bullies twin.

Harry styles.

"Hello Bridget! " he said excitedly.

"Hi Mar! "I hugged him.

"Brit! " he said sternly.

"What! " I said in defense.

"Why the fuck aren't you eating?" he said a little louder than necessary.

"Um..I'm not hungry. "I said question like.

"Ugh fine but you are eating tomorrow! " he whisper/ yelled.

"Nerd, slut. " someone said behind us said.

"Harry what the fuck do you want" Marcel said through gritted teeth.

"Moms not going to be home for another week I'm throwing a party and I need you to tell people Kay? " Harry said softly.

"And Marcel" Harry said looking at me.

"She is not invited" he said followed by a chuckle.

With that he walked away.

"Sorry about that he's rather dicky today! " he said making me giggle.

"Well I've gotta go, see you 6th period? "

"Yea bye" I said to him. He walked away leaving me all alone.

Moments later Tony walked in with puffy eyes as if he had been crying.

He walked up to me and got on the table and he said.

"Listen up people, if I see one scratch on or here one comment towards Bridget I swear I will pound your face into the cement GOT IT ?"

A course of 'yeas' and 'Ok man' filled the room all I could say was
"Tony that was uncalled for"