CHAPTER THREE.

REESE HAD her nose buried in a book, pumpkin spice latte on the table in front of her while she and Grace studied, she hadn't really seen or hung out with many people for the past couple weeks, focusing on her studies instead.

"Reese." Grace whined, shutting her laptop dramatically. "Hm?" She hummed in response, not looking up. "Im sick and tired of studying." Her best friend continued to whine and all Reese did was laugh, finally looking up from her book and shutting it.

"We should like, plan a group hangout or something. Its October! We have to go to a pumpkin patch or something, maybe a scary corn maze too." Grace chirped up excitedly as she spoke, a million ideas coming to mind.

"Okay, I'll text the girls." Reese smiled, she adored the fall and all the activities that came with it. "You should invite the basketball girls." Grace smirked, a teasing tone in her voice.

"Oh my god Grace, they're probably busy, unlike our friend group i doubt those girls are acclimatized to out of the blue plans like ours." Reese rolled her eyes, her best friend had been nagging her constantly about seeing their basketball players who had taken a special liking to the softball star.

"Worth a shot, cmon please." Grace pouted, making the Windsor girl crack as she nodded in defeat, pulling out her phone. "You text Tati, Bry, and Avery, I'll text the others." Grace nodding to Reese's word followed her actions, texting their teammates.

the ballers

reeses pieces

hey guys!

ik its like late notice but me and the girls r going to the pumpkin patch and then a scary corn maze later tonight if yall wanna join?

money martin

absolutely, we'll come to ur apartment after practice

big dawg cait

kate get off ur phone omg

jades 🤍

literally but we will be there duhh

money martin

stfu u two

gabs!!

i had plans w kylie but if she can come too im sure she'd love too!