Prologue :

Mia is a 19-year-old girl with a haunting power-she can involuntarily travel back in time, reliving her happiest memories. But these moments are tainted as she discovers hidden thoughts and betrayals from those she once loved. This ability has left Mia isolated, bitter, and withdrawn. She now lives in a foreign country, far from her past, and has cut herself off from the world, living a life of routine and solitude.

Chapter 1: The Invisible Girl

Mia's days are a monotonous cycle-wake up, run, attend college, and disappear into the background. The only place where she finds solace is an art gallery, where she stands before a painting titled "THE INVISIBLE," a work that resonates deeply with her emotions. One rainy day, after an abrupt time jump during her morning run, Mia finds herself at the gallery again, lost in thought in front of the painting.

A boy with kind eyes interrupts her reverie, asking, "What do you think, who is this Invisible?"

Caught off guard, Mia tries to dismiss him, but he persists, speaking about how the artist's emotions seem so familiar to him. "The strokes tell me it's a girl," he says, making Mia chuckle-a sound she hasn't heard from herself in years. "Your smile is beautiful, Mia," he adds, leaving her wondering how he knows her name.

Chapter 2: The Encounter

The next day, the boy from the gallery shows up in Mia's college class, calling her name with an unsettling familiarity. Before she can react, he takes her hand and leads her to his car, driving them to a secluded spot in the city. As they sit in the car, he confesses, "I like you, Mia. I've been watching you for a year, waiting for the right moment to talk to you. I noticed you long before you noticed me-at the freshman party, where you were reading a book about how to escape a party. It was funny, and I knew then that you were different."

Mia, overwhelmed and confused, can only apologize softly, "I don't know what to say." But Ray, as he introduces himself, reassures her, "You don't need to say anything. I just want you to know that you're not invisible."

Chapter 3: The Haunting Past

As Mia's life begins to shift, she finds herself pulled back into memories of her past more frequently. During one of these time jumps, she relives her high school days and her unrequited love for her best friend, Ethan. She had loved Ethan deeply, but he never reciprocated her feelings, leading her into a deep depression that contributed to her withdrawal from the world. The pain of that rejection still lingers in her heart, making it hard for her to trust or love again.

Ray, sensing her hesitance, slowly helps her to heal, showing her what it means to love and be loved in return. His patience and kindness begin to break down the walls Mia has built around her heart.

Chapter 4: The Mystery of Ray

Despite Ray's efforts, Mia is still haunted by her memories. One night, she is pulled into a particularly vivid memory, and for the first time in years, she sees a familiar face-Ray's face. This revelation shakes her, as it defies the rules of her time jumps. The next day, she confronts Ray, demanding to know how he could appear in her memories.

Unbeknownst to Mia, Ray's sister, Clara, and their close friend, Leo, have been observing from the sidelines. Clara, a brilliant but secretive medical student, asks Ray, "Does she remember?" Ray shakes his head, "No, but I'll make her fall in love with me again."

Chapter 5: The Revelation of Clara

Clara, sensing Mia's growing confusion, decides to reveal more about Mia's past. She becomes a friend to Mia, subtly guiding her toward the truth. Clara mentions a diary Mia once kept, which Mia eventually finds buried under old textbooks. The last entry shocks her-it's a letter to herself, written before a surgery that erased her memories of the past five years. The letter tells her to contact Ray, the boy she loved deeply, and to remember that they started the art gallery together, naming it "INVISIBLE" to remind herself that she's not.

As Mia reconnects with Ray, Clara becomes more involved, but she is also hiding something-she knows more about Mia's past than she lets on.

Chapter 6: The Secret of Leo

Leo, who has always been a quiet and supportive figure, starts to reveal more about himself. He was there when Mia first experienced her time jumps, and he's been helping Clara and Ray in the background ever since. But Leo harbors a secret-he is terminally ill, and his time is running out.

Leo confesses to Mia that he is actually Ethan, her best friend from high school. He had changed his name after moving to the city and kept his identity hidden to protect Mia from more pain. He reveals that he didn't ignore her out of indifference, but because he was diagnosed with a terminal illness and didn't want to burden her with his fate. His illness is why he couldn't reciprocate her feelings in high school-he didn't want to drag her into his darkness.

This revelation devastates Mia, but it also brings a sense of understanding. She realizes that Leo's distance was an act of love, not rejection.

Chapter 7: The Final Memory

As Mia processes Leo's confession, she experiences one final, intense time jump. This time, it's different-she is fully aware and in control. She finds herself back in the moment just before the surgery, watching as Ray, Clara, and Leo prepare to say goodbye to the Mia they knew.

In this memory, Mia sees the depth of Ray's love, the strength of Clara's friendship, and the silent suffering of Leo. She understands that they all sacrificed something for her, and she feels a renewed sense of purpose. When she returns to the present, Mia is no longer confused or angry. She is ready to face her future, with or without her powers.

Chapter 8: A Love Rekindled

Mia decides to embrace her life fully, no longer running from her past or her emotions. She rekindles her relationship with Ray, but this time, it's on her terms, and with the knowledge that love can heal even the deepest wounds. She also grows closer to Clara, who becomes like a sister to her, and to Leo, whom she forgives and cherishes in the time he has left.

Mia continues to paint, but now her works are infused with hope and renewal. She no longer signs them "THE INVISIBLE" but instead uses her full name, embracing her identity and the journey that brought her here.

Epilogue: The New Beginning

Mia, Ray, Clara, and Leo open a new art gallery, one that celebrates the beauty of memories-both good and bad-and the power of love to transcend time and heal. Leo, though growing weaker, finds peace in the love and friendship that surrounds him. Mia finally understands that her power, while a burden, has also been a gift that led her back to the people who matter most.