say don't go (m)

WARNING FOR tayspoets BC IK U DONT READ SMUT SO ILL PUT A WARNING BEFORE IT STARTS AND WHEN IT ENDS SO YOU CAN SKIP
NO POV
Travis and taylor had a very odd situation-ship, it consisted of them talking for a few weeks then acting as if they didn't exist the next, that was until October 27th 2023.

TRAVIS' POV
I had just finished practice for the day, I went into the locker room and took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I pick up my phone out of my bag as I walk out to my car when I see a message from my sister in law Kylie, I open messages and look at what she wrote.
__________________________________
KY: Taylor's songs on 1989 tv are about you.
                           Which ones, I wanna listen: TRAV
KY: All the vault tracks apart from slut.
(Read)
__________________________________
I get into my car and turn on the speaker, I connect my Bluetooth to the car and turn on the 1989 Vault tracks. I first play "Say don't go" As soon as the lyrics start I listen closely, making sure to keep my eye on the road. I let out a slight sigh, feeling guilty for leading her on like this. That's when the next track plays, "Now that we don't talk," I'm in shock about her view of our relationship, I decide to make a little detour on my way home, turning around to her apartment. We were currently in our "I hate you, you don't exist to me" stage of our relationship, but I was planning on changing that. It takes about fifteen to twenty minutes to arrive, while I drive I listen to the rest of the album, in shock of her lyricism. I finally arrive at her apartment and get out of my car, I greet her doorman, I walk into the lobby of the apartment complex and walk over to the elevator. I press the 13th floor, the doors shut and I get taken up to her apartment, I arrive outside her apartment and knock on the door. I stand there waiting for her to open the door, as soon as the door opens she looks shocked to see me. Before she can even say anything I walk in and back her into a wall, smashing my lips against hers. Saying she melted right into the kiss is an understatement, she instantly folded.

OK IM SO SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT IF YOU DISLIKE SMUT THEN I RECOMMEND SKIPPING THIS UNTIL THE NEXT ONE OF THESE!!

TAYLOR'S POV
As soon as I opened my door I was in shock, my first question was why he was here, suddenly my thoughts get cut off my him backing me into a wall and smashing his lips on mine. Instantly my arms wrap around his neck, I kick the door shut with my foot as we fight for dominance. His hands travel down my body and rest on the hem of my shirt, breaking the kiss to take it off. Once my shirts off and thrown somewhere on the floor his lips meet mine again, the moment his lips met mine sparks flew, his hands finally rest on the back of my thighs, lift me up and taking me to the bedroom. He drops me onto the bed and crawls on top of me, leaving harsh kisses down my neck. That's when I hear him mutter "To answer your songs question, it isn't over." A slight smirk appears on my mouth as I reply "you listened to my songs?" All he does is nod, his kisses descending down my body, his hands finally reach the hem of my leggings as he pull them down with my underwear, I lean back onto my elbows and say "strip." He nods and strips till he's naked, he is quick to crawl back on top of me. Slowly coaxing my legs to part, I'm already panting so hard and have been barely touched. His kisses travel up my thigh going higher, just not high enough to what I need. "Travvv" I whine. "Yes, princess?" He questions, I reply in a whiny tone "stop teasing meee." He smirks and finally goes to where I need him, his tongue working its around my clit, my back instantly arches off the bed. I let out a loud moan, making him smirk as he speeds up with his movements. I'm so close but I'm missing one thing, luckily Travis is able to read my mind and and inserts a finger, a loud moan leaves my mouth as I'm on edge. My body clenches around his fingers. "Come on, let go for me, baby" I hear him say. That's when I go over the edge, my juices spilling from my body, making him smirk.

THATS THE END OF THE SMUT!!

He comes back up to be levelled with my face, softly kissing me. "You okay, baby?" He asks, I nod with a smile on my face, "that was.. fucking amazing.." I whisper, he softly smiles and cleans us both up, I finally cuddle into his side. God how I've missed him, "don't go.. please.." I whisper. He nods and stays cuddled up with me, both of us drifting off to sleep.

A/N: pls tell me if the smut is good if you read it!! it's my first time writing a proper smutty thing so I hope you like it, and I've traumatised tayspoets 😭😭
__________________________________
914 words