a turn

( yah that's my art, the story there is buster visiting crystal in jail, and he was reading to him a book until he got a bit too comfy and snuggle up to him like a teddy bear but enough with the pit stop )

" Jimmy! Oh, my gosh, listen to that crowd. You are a genius." Linda said completely taken away by the roar of the crowd as Jerry the brown Tom cat agreed with Her " Yeah, you really are a genius, sir." His eyes twinkle filled with admire.

Crystal let's out a chuckle of a wide grin , having his ego fed, then he turns to glance back at Moon and his friend's.

Crystal then felt something strange inside, like he wanted to take Moon's pride , the thought of that, after all they went through was the wolf really that sturn inside?

The pearlescent wolf took a glimpse at the ground as his grin softened to a easy smile " No..you got that wrong, Linda. " Crystal said turning his glance back at the horse, making her retrace her steps "what? " she said baffled turning to Jerry, who gave her the same look of confusion and bewilder.

Crystal then walked up to the side of the stage and looked across seeing the mic charger unit that was built into the wall of the side of the stage and took a Microphone out of its holder. Crystal felt nervous, which is something he rarely felt, he looked across the stage at Moon seeing the smile on his face, the twinkle in his eyes, Crystal knew what he had to do.

Crystal found his courage and walked out on the stage as he stole glances at Moon holding hands between, Jonny and Calloway. He could see the worry in Moon's eyes and that was when Crystal felt something deep inside.

Crystal let's out a nervous chuckle as the crowd died down and he finally spoke out, with a raise of his palm speaking into the mic "Thank you, thank you. Too kind. I appreciate it, really. I-I do. Look, I am very proud of this show but. I couldn't have done it without you or your crew Moon. "

Crystal said turning his head letting his back face towards the crowd ,
Moon let out a gasped of shock. Letting go of Calloway's and Jonny's hands resting his to the side. As Crystal continue his speech.

" I mean if you were to told me a month ago, a little Koala would make a breathtaking show in my theater. I wouldn't believe it, and I still don't believe it. But I got a line of Pro's standing right in front of me and one of them's my kid . "

Crystal said with a smile looking at the cast and Moon as they shared glances back at each other in a moment of silence until the audience begins to laugh .

The cast members and Crystal turned their head towards the audience in confusion until Crystal realised why, it was his tail wagging back and forth like a flag in the wind .

Making Crystal flush in embarrassment dropping the mic as he chases his tail trying to grab it ,to stop it from wagging, making him spin in a circle which lead to him becoming dizzy and fall on his bum.

all happen so fast , everyone was quiet, until Moon let's out a aww, at the sight of Crystal caching his tail in his mouth.

Making audience and the Cast laugh at Crystal harder. The laughter bounce off of the walls creating a echo in the theater.

Moon saw Crystals face turn from clueless to straight embarrassment. Watching crystal coward up in a ball.

As Moon watch the CEO practically crumbled before him, as a little voice filled his head 'No one makes me look like a fool! No one!'

Moon took a double blink of surprise How could he not remember the first time Crystal lash out at him?

Moon knew he had to do something, he quickly scan the stage for the Microphone, then glanced across at Crystal and shot back at Johnny.