Chapter 1076: Playing Around Lovingly

Little Junior Sister, did you see a madman pass by?" Yeon's cold eyes looked questioningly at Jennie from behind his glasses.

Jennie was not stupid. The madman Yeon was referring to must be the same one under the car.

After a difficult moment of internal struggle, Jennie nodded.

"Where!?"

Yeon and Lang suddenly became alert as they focused on Jennie.

"Right here." Jennie inclined her head towards them.

"Where?" Yeon swung around.

"Here, two madmen, right in front of me!" Jennie looked seriously at them.

"You cheeky little brat! We're asking you about something serious!" Lang exclaimed.

"Go back early tonight. It's not safe here," Yeon said expressionlessly.

She became more and more curious. Just who was the man under the car and how did he get on First Senior Brother be aware of him?

"Second Senior Brother, what happened?" Jennie asked.

"Just now, I was playing around lovingly with your First Senior Brother when suddenly, a madman butted in and said he wanted to give us advice. He even fought with the both of us!"

Lang was really annoyed. What the heck was "playing around lovingly"?

Jennie's expression darkened. "Then...the both of you lost?"

Was she really looking at Lang and Yeon?

Jennie was shocked. Yeon losing? Lang also ?both...lost?

Lang seemed a little awkward. He slapped Jennie's head lightly. "Nonsense! Your First Senior Brother lost, I didn't!"

"I understand...but, why do you need so many people for?" Jennie looked at the dozen people behind him.

If he could really win, why did he need the people behind him?

"They...they're here for us to find him easily. Anyway, I have no time to stay and chat anymore!" Yeon realized that this girl was up to no good.

"Let's go." Yeon turned around and left as they had lost the guy. He did not even bother glancing at Lang.

"Hey! Where are you going? We're not done yet! Give me back my card!" Lang yelled at him.

"My dear Second Senior Brother, if you don't put in more effort, First Senior Brother probably won't look for you again because it seems like something more interesting has just popped up!"

Lang was reminded of that madman and his expression turned broody. "Go away! I can finish him instantly with just a little bit more training!"

...

After Yeon and Lang left, Jennie's curiosity was killing her. Who exactly was the man under the car?

Jennie was well aware of the abilities of Yeon and Lang. Wth the both of them together, how could they have possibly lost to the madman?

As Jennie was thinking about it, a powerful palm casually tapped her shoulder.

Jennie was surprised by the sudden contact and she swiftly swiveled a kick behind her.

What was surprising was that her instinctive kick missed! A dark shadow moved through the air at an inhumane speed.

If Jennie was in a forest, she would have surely assumed that it was a beast.

"Lady, you're really well trained!"

The man had easily dodged her attack and suddenly stood right in front of her.

Jennie instinctively backed away. This man is extremely dangerous. Extremely!