Chapter 1115: Mother!

At night, Mother Manoban came over with a lot of bags. She had bought all of them for Leo.

The moment she went in, she saw Father Manoban who had disappeared for the whole day, following Leo around while handing pens to him and praising his drawing...

She yelled irritatedly, "Husband! You lied to me that you went to play golf with your friends, yet you're here!"

He coughed unnaturally when he saw his wife, "Can't I come over? Do I have to report to you that I'm visiting my grandson?"

"If you're just visiting your own grandson, why do you have to hide from me?" she realized what his intentions were.

He kept quiet.

She pointed her finger at him, in anger and jealousy. "You stayed a whole day with him. Did Leo call you 'Grandfather'?"

Suddenly, Jisoo popped out of nowhere, munching on an apple. He laughed, "Hahaha...Mother! Don't worry! Father's unfair strategy didn't work! I asked the maid already. Leo said nothing at all today!"

He was frustrated. "Bastard! So what?! I spent some quality time with him!"

She suddenly felt lighter when she heard that Leo did not call him Grandfather!

Good thing he did not. If not, he would surely have bragged to her!

Jisoo was even more gleeful. "Hahaha, I told you so, Leo is my true love!"

The elders were trying to get closer to Leo these days, but their tactics did not work.

He was still the record holder!

The door suddenly opened. Lisa returned with Jennie. They had a few bags full of vegetables and meat with them.

Jennie was surprised when she saw the elders there. She whispered to Lisa, "Why didn't you tell me your parents were going to be here?!"

Lisa innocently shrugged. "I just found out myself."

"Oh! My sister-in-law! Are you making some dishes tonight? Are you? No wonder birds were singing outside my window today! Come in!" Jisoo quickly took the things from Jennie, then yelled loudly towards upstairs, "Little bun! Your mother is back!"

A quick patter of footsteps came from upstairs. The little bun was summoned by the word "mother". He hugged her, then opened his arms wide and asked for a hug again, "I want a hug, Mommy!"

His expression seemed to be saying, "I've waited for Mommy the whole day long".

With Leo's touching words, Jennie forgot even about Lisa, only the little bun filled up the space in her heart.

She quickly handed all her stuff to Lisa and freed her hands to hold Leo up. Her gentle tone made even Lisa jealous. "My baby, what did you do today?"

"Drawing!"

"And?"

"Writing!"

"Did you do your training?"

"Yes."

"My baby is the best!"