Getting Ready For Warped

"RING!RING!RING!RING!" blared my stupid alarm clock. As I trudged out of bed I went into my bathroom and nearly shocked myself to death. I had I swollen lip and bruised nose. Then I recalled yesterday's events. I was with my band and Pierce the Veil. We were playing soccer and I wasn't paying attention and ran into the goal post. I silently laughed to myself as remembered. I then proceded to take a dump. After that flashback I took a quick shower and threw on some grey joggers, a loose, black tank top, some black converse and my BVB hoddie. I was too lazy to care about my hair so I just put it into a low, messy bun considering the fact that my hair was not very long. Today we are heading out on the road for warped tour today. Since today is  a traveling day so that we basiclly have today off.If we get to the first venue fast enough we get to sight see or go to the beach. Terry was picking up all of us in his car so that we didn't have to pay for a cab. But his mom has to come with us so that she could take his car back to his house. How she got back to her house  I don't know nor do I care. I was getting picked up last so I had some time on my hands. I decided to walk to the nearest Starbucks to pick up some coffee and muffins for the guys and I. Though it was summer it was still a little chilly so I kept my jacket on. As I got ready to leave I grabbed my black side sling purse, wallet,phone and keys. I hasitily locked my door as I didn't know what time Terry was arriving. He said 11 ish which either meant he was coming early or late. I didn't have time to wait so I just hurried. "Why does LA weather have to be so damn bipolar?!" I Exclaimed rather loudly which caught the attention of a few people but one person in particular screamed , "OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S CHARLIE FROM IMMORTAL WARFARE!!!!" at this I sighed. I love my fans and all but I am in a hurry so I would love to avoid this incounter. But I knew that would be a very dick move so I turned around and plastered a smile on my face."HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BAND! I'M GOING TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER AT WARPED!" the girl said breathlessly at this I laughed. "That's really fucking awesome hun can't wait to see you there.What's your name so i can sign this for you as I held a discarded paper in my hand that I found in my pocket. The girl stood there in shock. "Honey please tell me. I don't want to sound rude but I need to get going as I still need to pack a few things for warped." The tall man behind her turned around and said in a deep, sexy voice "Her name is Carol." he said a smirk clear in his voice. "Thanks Andy" said Carol. "Wait a bloody minute. You're Andy Biersack aren't you?" I said in a questioning voice. "The one and only" he said a smirk clear in his voice. "Wait. YOU are Charlie Mcalister. No?" he asked. "Yes I am and I truly need to get going but you guys can tag along if you want. I was just heading to Starbucks." I said. Carol turned around and I suppose used puppy dog eyes because I heard playful whimpers fro her. "Alright , alright if you want to go I'm down. Anything for my you." Andy said smiling down at Carol. I can tell he really loves her. "LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed which caused the pair to flinch a little. "Hop on Carol" I said. When she got on my back she yelled "ONWARD STEED!" I laughed and Andy just chuckled and playfully shook his head. When we arrived at the Starbucks I put down Carol and went up to the counter and sat down at one of the stools. "Hiya Marleane" I said cheerfully. "Hello my favorite customer." When she said that a few others around us scoffed and we just laughed. "So what can I get you Hun? I know that you're leaving today so I recon five chocolate chip muffins and five lattes?" I noded. "Be right back Hun." she said as she left. "I'm sorry do you guys want anything? I can pay." I suggested. They both looked at each other and noded. "I had a feeling these two might want something so I brought seven orders instead of five." she said sounding proud of herself. "Thank you so much Marleane just put it on my tab. I'll pay it when I get back." I said as I gathered my things."Alright Honey see you in three months." she said as she hugged me over the counter. "Bye Marleane." I said sadly as I went out the door. When we were out of the cafe I hailed a cab since I knew I needed to get home fast. "Here is you guys' drinks and muffins and you guys were really quiet back there."  I added. "Sorry we were just in awe that you and Marleane have such a strong relationship like that. She your relative or something?" at this I sighed. "No but she is the closest thing I have to a mother figure." I shrurged. "Sorry  I brought it up..." Andy said. "No it's fine you didn't know." I said. at this he visably relaxed.  A few moments later the cabbie pulled up at my apartment. I payed and we exited the cab. Just at that moment Terry pulled up but he was not in his car he was in a van a large one. Through the front window I saw my band but I also saw some familair faces. It was four off them. Wanna guess who?.......