Chapter 3 Obesession at The First Sight

In GILL AND CO.
8am
Shub entered Inside his office with a cold ,rude face on. All the employees bend and greeted Him. He Just nodded his head and went to His cabin .He Called His Secretary Sam and asked for today's schedule.
Sam - Sir you have a meeting with Mr.Singh at 02:30 p.m.
Shub- Hmmm. Is everything prepared
for the meeting ???
Sam- Yes Sir .
Shub- You can go.
Sam Left the cabin and Shub Started to check files when his Phone Rang he looked at the Caller id and saw Ruv was calling him .
ON CALL
Shub- Yes Bhai.
Ruv- I called you to tell you that Abhi Planned that web should go to club tonight . So are you gonna join ?
Shub- Is this even a Thing to ask bhai ! Of course I will join.
Ruv- Okay then all the best for your meeting.
Shub- Thank you
He cut the call and again started to check the file .
Al 02:20p.m.
Sam- They have came.
Shub nodded his head . He got from his chair, fixed his coat and started to move towards the meeting hall with Sam behind him with the files.
In THE MEETING ROOM
Yash- WTH yaar bhai sent me for this stupid meeting
Yash was thinking this when Shub entered .He looked at him.
fuck! What a beauty he is? Now I want him under me to fuck, to cherish , to devote and to love.
Shub- Shall we start the meeting?
He asked while sitting on his chair .Yash nodded his head . All were concentrating on the meeting but Yash's eyes were looking at his beauty. After sometime Shub got up and removed his coat and started to explain the project.
Ahhhh fuck his body . Now I want to hold his body and mark him ..Shut up Yash .Wait for sometime then you can have him.
After 1 hour
Meeting was over. All the guards and employees left the room leaving the CEO and the mafia alone
Shub - Thank you Mr.
Yash- Yashasvi Singh . Call me Yash.
Shub- Thank you Yash.
Yash- Your welcome .
"His hands are so soft . Now I cant control myself ".Yash thought this and pulled Shub by his hand but Shub quickly backed away. Now Yash pulled him bye his waist and pinned him to the table.
Shub- What ar..are you do..doing?
Yash - Nothing sweetheart
Saying this he started to caress his waist with his one hand while with the other hand he started to open his shirt buttons. He shivered when Yash lips touched his neck. He started to beg.
Shub- Pl..plz le..let me go.
Yash- What if I dont then what will you do baby.
Shub- pl...plz
Yash looked at him and saw fear in his eyes.
Yash- Okay but dont dare to get close to anyone else otherwise it will not good for them and worse for you. Understood
Shub nodded his head.
Yash- I only want words to come out from your mouth infront of me Baby. UNDERSTOOD.
Shub- Y.....Yes
Yash- Good(He wiped his tears , pecked his lips and went from there)
Otherside
Mayu- Yarr! Why did bhai sent me for the meeting. I wanted to kill those bastard.
Dev- I wanted to play my video games.
They entered inside the SHARMA AND JRL CO. and were greeted by the staff members.
Receptionist- Sir plz come this way.
They entered inside the meeting room and were waiting for the CEOs to come .Suddenly the door opens and Abhi enters inside and sat on his chair
Abhi- Good evening Mr Singh's actually Dhruv had an important client to attend so he will come after sometime .So can we start the meeting ?
Dev- It's alright Mr.Abhishek
Meeting started and all were focusing on it but but Mayu's whole focus was on Abhi.
Seeing this Dev whispered to him
Dev- Love at the first sight,bhai
Mayu- No Dev its obsession at the first sight
Dev- Then to bhai you....
He was cut off by the door opening sound.All looked towards the door.
Dhruv- I am sorry for coming late.
Mayu-its okay.
Dev - A Fucking Greek God.
All the time in the meeting Mayu and Dev were looking at Abhi and Ruv respectively .They both felt a gaze but ignored it.
After sometime the meeting got over .All the staff members left the room leaving the four alone.
Abhi- Thank you Mr.Mayank and Mr.Devdutt for the collaboration .
Mayu- Its our pleasure. By the way you look so hot darling.
Abhi- what are you...
He was cut off when Mayank threw him on the chair and caged him between his arms.Abhi looked towards the other side only to see Dev tracing his fingers from Dhruv's jawline to his shirts button opening it and Dhruv was trying to get out of his grip but cant as Dev tightly grab it. Abhi tried to get up from the chair but Mayu pinned his hand on either side of the chair .
Mayu- Where are you trying to run baby?
Abhi- Pl...plz let Ruv go he....he is just a chil....child
Mayank looked in his eyes only to see fear for his brother
Mayu- Dev leave him
He said looking at Dev who was kissing Ruv's neck .Mayank leaned forward and whispered in Abhi's ears.
Mayu- Today I am leaving you baby but next time you will be mine.
The same thing Dev also said to Ruv.After saying this both the Mafia brothers left the room.Abhi quickly ran to Ruv who was crying silently. He hugged him . made him sit on the chair and rubbed his back.After 5 mins he calmed down and said
Ruv-Bhai he....he said that he will come....come and take m...me.
Abhi- Baccha no one is going to take you hmm.lets go we have to go to the party.
Ruv nodded his head and both left to their cabin.

Next update will come next week
Thank you
Your author .