10 Years

"Attention passengers the aircraft will be landing successfully in h/t shortly. Please keep your seatbelts fastened at all times." The pilot says whilst I hurriedly make an attempt to fasten my seatbelt.

After it clicks in I dramatically wipe sweat off my forehead before huffing and puffing. I reach for my phone so I can listen to my music for the rest of the flight, i plug in the end of the earbuds in and put one in my ear.

But just before i put the second earbud in somebody kicks the back of my seat from behind. "WAaa!! Mommy I want more pretzels!!" I turn around very annoyed after dropping my earbud and it smacking me in the lips, "Hey, keep it down would ya kid??" I say with a pissed off look.

"No! Mommy help me this ogre is talking to me!!" "Bartholomew James that is Not!! How you talk to people." A very annoyed mother replies to her child whilst grabbing her child's arm.

After the plane lands
As I walk around the giant airport that brings back nostalgia, I decide to go looking for some food to eat since i haven't eaten all day, it feels like I've walked in circles at least 5 times till i settle on some McDonald's.

At around 3:30 Pm i start heading over to an exit so i can catch a taxi. I stand outside until I see a yellow cab turn the corner and drive towards me. The car stops a little bit past where I'm standing and the driver steps out of the car. "Hello, I can take your bags from you ma'am" the driver says. I hand him my bags and thank him as he pops the trunk.

At the house
I'm filled with anticipation when I walk up onto the familiar concrete driveway. I hear a nostalgic 'Dingdong' sound following a dog barking after i pressed the doorbell. I see a familiar face immediately swing open the door as if they were camping the door waiting for you.

"Oh my gosh little sis it's been at least ten years since I've seen you!" My older brother Yuji says enthusiastically whilst reaching out for a hug. "Yuji! I've missed you so much, Where's mom tho?" I says while hugging yuji back.

"Oh, mom's sleeping right now, we can go wake her up tho!" "Nah don't worry I'm gonna come in and get ready since I'm going out to dinner with bsf/n later!" Yuji nods and moves aside so I can come in. You starts walking towards the corridor until i see a very familiar face looking up at me . "Oh my goodness hi rover!"

I say picking up my old Rottweiler dog

I say picking up my old Rottweiler dog. He starts to lick my nose after immediately recognizing me. I put rover down and continued my way to my old bedroom.

Getting ready for the dinner
I finish your look by applying some red lipstick. I think i look absolutely stunning and anybody who thinks otherwise would be ill. I'm wearing a tight black SKIMS dress that shows off every one of my curves along with a smokey eye.

I decide to put on some Louis Vuitton black heels with red soles that have just the right amount of point at the tip of them that fit my look perfectly. The times about 5:45 Pm so i spray one last layer of setting spray and then I head out the door bringing a small red leather purse with all my necessities in it.