Makeup

{Smut}

The interview went great. I got the job and am starting my work tomorrow evening for a concert. They didn't specify who tho but I wasn't worried.

Next day
I wake up bright and early, I shower and do my makeup. I spend quite some time choosing my outfit for my first day of work.

Some tight black Nike pros with an oversized white tight t-shirt. Perfect!

I arrive there a little bit early so I can learn my ways around a bit more. I walk into the building scanning an employee keycard I got attached to a lanyard yesterday.

After finding the private dressing/vanity room and enter. I walk in and almost turn away and run after seeing Satoru Gojo sitting there with his legs up on the vanity, sleeping?

I contemplate going any further in the room till I realize I really need the money and I really wouldn't wanna screw it up.

I walk over with a bag full of my essential makeup tools and place it down.

Halfway through the look, I realize I can't reach all of his face perfectly without stepping in front of him.

I step one of my legs over his crosssed together and lean forward basically sitting on his lap. I lightly grunt as I feel his length slightly brush against me.

I very much regret wearing tight Nike pros as I can feel it all.

Whilst working on his makeup I don't realize he peeks one of his eyes open.

My eyes widen a bit as I feel a bulge grow under my cunt and I give it all I got to suppress a whimper.

I look at him in shock after realizing he's awake. "I'm doing your makeup for your concert, weirdo." I manage to say as my voice breaks a bit from the contact.

"You know you like it, princess." He says grabbing my waist as I whimper.

Trying so hard to focus on his makeup, I make a massive mistake by shifting.

I feel the still growing bulge put pressure on my now soaking wet cunt, and he notices.

Letting out a soft moan, it seems he can't contain the mind in his dick and he picks me up by my ass and sits me on the table kissing me sloppily.

I let my cunt speak for me too and kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck straddling him.

He lets out a groan as he pulls his pants down along with his boxers, then helping me remove my shorts.

"Did you wear Nike pros knowing they attract any man near you, or are you naturally this mesmerizing." I feel my cheeks heating up as I look down at his dick then gasp.

It's so long.. "Will that really fit, Satoru?" I say looking up at him through my lashes.

He stares into my eyes as he removes a hand from my ass and pushes aside my panties, pushing a finger inside my dripping cunt causing me to gasp out tossing my head back.

"Mm, Satoru" I yell out his name causing him to pound his finger into me.