Soft

Kagami POV:

We bought everything that we wanted. Now I was thinking of annoying him but the surroundings for me were kinda uncomfortable. I'm noticing a guy from the very beginning looking at me weirdly. What the heck is wrong with him?! 😐🤔

I was busy with my thoughts looking at him disgusted.. but he winked at me? Wait What??! His intentions are definitely bad. Huh... How Cheap!!

Author POV:

Felix: Kagami, you wanna eat something??

Kagami: Huh!!??

Felix: Do you wanna eat something??

Kagami: Ice cream 🍦 🍦.

Then they both entered the ice cream shop.

Felix: Umm.. which flavour??

Kagami: Chocolate chip..

Felix: One chocolate chip and one strawberry.

Kagami: Strawberry??!!

Felix: Yesss! For me..

Kagami: Ewwww... It tastes like medicine. You seriously don't have good taste at all..

Felix: Shut up your mouth and just eat the ice cream..😑😑

Without talking any further, Kagami took her ice cream and started eating that. Suddenly the ice cream fell on her dress.

Kagami: Shit!!!

Felix: You are really careless..

Kagami: You wait here. I will clean it first

Felix: Hmm.

Then she went to the washroom and started cleaning the dress. But suddenly she started feeling odd... Something uncomfortable. Then she felt someone's hand on her waist. Kagami flinched and turned back to see who the fuck it was!

She turned back and it was the same guy who kept on following her from the start.

Kagami: Ahhhh. Leave me. ( She tried to punch him but he was very strong)

The guy: Baby, don't wanna have fun with me?! ( Tighten his grip)

Kagami: Who the hell are you?! LEAVE ME!!( Still struggling in his grip)

The guy: You are sooo beautiful.. you don't have to know me. Just spend some time with me.

Kagami pushed him harshly and run out of the washroom. Felix was still holding her ice cream because he finished his one.

Kagami: Can we please go home?!

Felix: No,why???

Kagami: Felix, Please ( with teary eyes )

Felix: Kagami, what's wrong??why are you crying??

Kagami: Please let's go home 🥺🥺.

Felix: Okay, come!

They went back to the car and sat down.

Felix: Now, can you please explain me what's wrong.

He hold her wrist and Kagami flinched.

Kagami: A-actually, there was a guy in the restroom and he t-touched m-me. I tried to punch him and pushed him but he was very strong from me.( Saying this tears rolled down from her cheeks and she started sobbing 😭 😭))

Felix: WHAT, what did he do and who was he??!

Kagami: I don't know...( Still sobbing 🥺) And he was having bad intentions.

Felix: AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING THIS !!!

She didn't talked back.

Felix: Kagami, I asked you why did not you said this to me before???!!

Kagami: What should I say? And whom should I say?! No matter how many mistakes were made by a boy, the society anyways gonna blame girls for that!!

Felix: Shhhhh.. Relax, now take a deep breath and calm down...

Then he hugged her and she also hugged him tightly

Felix: Listen, If anyone does anything like this, don't be quite. Raise your voice for yourself!! Understood.. DON'T KEEP QUITE. RAISE YOUR VOICE FOR YOURSELF...

Kagami: Hmmmmm

Felix: Now, listen to me, If in case in future anything happens like this you will tell me. Okay??

Kagami: Hmmm

Felix: Promise??!

Kagami: PROMISE..( she giggled a bit)

Felix: Now let's go home.

Kagami: Hmmm

Then he started driving..

Felix: Can I ask you something??

Kagami: Sure, Anything you want..

Felix: Did you see his face??!

Kagami: No, I didn't see his face because he was wearing a black mask with a black hoodie,pants and a cap..

Felix: Anything else like any mark or something!!??

Kagami: No, but in his left hand , he was having a tattoo. ummm, Yeah a black butterfly tattoo and a date!

Felix: Date?? ( He said looking at her )

Kagami: Yes, a date----- 19th November.

Hearing this he suddenly became silent.

Kagami: Hey,What are you thinking???

Felix: Huh, yeah.. nothing.

Kagami: But Felix where did my ice cream go??!

Felix: Ahhh, what's wrong with you girls??

Kagami: What's wrong with us?? What do you mean?? Huh, Enough you are buying me a ice cream or not, huh?

Then his phone rang. Suddenly she came out of the car to bought ice cream. On the other hand Felix was talking with his mother..

Felix: Yeah, mom we are coming??

Amelie: Oh Okay. Actually I was a bit tensed so come home safely..

Felix: Ok..

Then Kagami came back and sat inside the car, holding her ice cream..

Felix: Can we go now, Princess...

Kagami: Sure Boss.😀

Felix: 🙄🙄🙄

To be continued