Chapter 22: Fear

Chuuya gasped٫ his eyes filled with lust٫ fear٫ pleasure and pain. He stared at his bleeding wrist٫ his hands and body trembling uncontrollably. Tears started falling from his eyes as tears and sweat fell on that stupid wound that Dazai had created.

"Dazai... it hurts..."

He mumbled٫ his voice high pitched as he watched the paper towels turn redder and redder٫ soaking with his own blood. He slowly and gently lifted the paper towels٫ wanting to see the wound. His hand was shaking with fear and nervousness as Dazai pulled out of him and cleaned himself up. He slowly revealed the wound٫ and he was terrified yet aroused by the disgusting descovery.
Dazai had carved his name in his wrist in cursive٫ leaving a bloody٫ deep and weirdly elegant wound.
He could feel the deep٫ strong pain in his wrist٫ the bloody ink gushing out from his pale wrists staining the couch.

"D-Dazai... please... don't tell me you cut too deep..."

He whispered weakly٫ his eyes watery as he looked back at Dazai. He didn't want to admit it٫ but he liked the pain. He loved it. He watched as Dazai stared at the bloody knife senselessly٫ not giving him a single answer.

"Dazai... answer me٫ you goddamn bastard..."

He said through gritted teeth٫ feeling both the cum flowing out from his hole and the blood gushing out from his wrist.

"No٫ I didn't cut too deep."

Dazai answered quickly٫ getting up and walking towards the fridge to pull out a can of Monster Energy. Chuuya was speechless٫ his eyes wide with irritation and a bit of pleasure.

"Are you seriously gonna drink that shit right now? After you slit my goddamn wrist and carved your name in it?"

Dazai didn't respond٫ and instead he opened up the can to drink it quickly.

"You're such a bitch..."

Chuuya muttered under his breath٫ his legs shaking as he sat on the couch and accidentally soaked it with cum. Dazai stared at Chuuya٫ his eyes roaming up and down his body. He smirked٫ setting the can on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"You want some?"

He asked playfully as he looked at Chuuya٫ raising the can towards Chuuya. The redhead hesitated before nodding٫ his lips going towards the can. Dazai let him drink٫ lifting the can towards him. Once Chuuya was having difficulty drinking٫ he pulled the can away from him and set it dowm on the table.

"I'm gonna go get you a towel..."

He said٫ his voice soothing as he caressed Chuuya's cheek. The other man was almost in a trance٫ completely under Dazai's authority. Dazai walked towards the bathroom and fulfilled his promise٫ bringing Chuuya a towel that immediately became drenched in red liquid the second it came in contact with Chuuya's wrist.

"I'll take care of you٫ Chuuya..."

He whispered٫ his voice still soothing as he got closer to Chuuya's lips. Chuuya didn't resist٫ his lips being drawn towards Dazai almost on autopilot. They kissed٫ their bloody lips pressing against each other in a twisted٫ sick love.