Chapter 11: "Mine."

Dazai kept caressing٫ kissing and sniffing Chuuya٫ closing his eyes and deeply enjoying the sensation.

"That's enough..."

Chuuya said as he gripped Dazai's hair and tried to pull him away from his neck٫ but to no avail as Dazai only kissed his neck harder٫ now also biting and nibbling on it.

"I-I said that's enough..."

Chuuya moaned٫ but this time his voice faltered as he gripped Dazai's hair and pulled his head closer while grinding on his lover's lap٫ the skirt of his maid dress raising slightly and exposing his thighs.

"Now you're mine. All mine."

Dazai said٫ the possessive tone in that deep voice of his was evident٫ and that always made Chuuya feel a mix of fear٫ love and arousal. Dazai kept holding Chuuya by his waist and whispering possessive words into his ear٫ and Chuuya always blushed and shivered at all those words. The redhead slowly turned around and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck.

"More..."

He moaned as he pulled Dazai closer٫ his lips getting closer and closer to the brunette's. He gently rubbed Dazai's bandages as his lover kept whispering tgose words into his ear.

"You're mine٫ mine and mine only."

Chuuya heard Dazai say٫ and the dangerous aura that radiated from this man was seriously something else. He felt like there were butterflies in his stomach٫ but it was simply something that was telling him to run away as far and fast as possible from this man. But no matter how much he tried or struggled٫ he was never able to forget or hate this man who gave him everything. The brunette slowly started to slide the dress off of his lover as he pampered him with gentle caresses and a fake gentle smile where he kept hidden all the insanity in his mind. He couldn't help it٫ anytime he saw Chuuya٫ he felt a sense of possessiveness and jealousy towarde anyone else who interacted with his lover.
No wonder why all of Chuuya's friends were either dead or they left him alone.
Dazai kept pampering and undressing Chuuya٫ making him cling onto him freely but without ever allowing him to let go of him. He made the upper part of Chuuya's maid dress slide down on his shoulders٫ exposing his scarred back from various punishments Dazai inflicted upon him when they were 18. Chuuya smirked and giggled as Dazai caressed his arched and scarred back٫ the memories of those punishments flooding back into his mind.

"... Fuck me..."

Chuuya whispered softly in Dazai's ear٫ and his lover chuckled in response.
He wanted to make Chuuya beg for it.

"That's not how things go around here٫ honey... you're my maid now٫ and you obey my orders."

Dazai said as he sucked on Chuuya's neck٫ and just after a while; when Chuuya was sweating and panting٫ Dazai finally gave in and placed his lover on the bed٫ lying on his stomach. He raised his lover's hips into a cat stretch position٫ then he grabbed some lube from the nightstand and applied it to his cock.

"Now I want you to be a good little sex toy for me and keep quiet..."

The brunette whispered in Chuuya's ear as he raised Chuuya's short layered skirt and grabbed his hips. Chuuya nodded obediently and grabbed the pillows٫ preparing for what was to come. He let out a deep sigh before his breath hitched in his throat as he felt Dazai sliding into him٫ his huge cock making a loud wet sound when it went inside that tight hole designed to take him. Chuuya let out a small٫ quiet whimper as he felt that pleasurable sensation٫ almost like a puppy begging for attention. Dazai giggled and started moving inside Chuuya٫ groaning softly in pleasure. He kept moving٫ his thrusts slow at first but gradually becoming harder٫ rougher٫ faster. Chuuya kept whimpering and moaning quietly as he felt Dazai's thrusts٫ his tight hole gradually stretching more and more as Dazai's cock went in and out of it. The fast pace was making both of them moan and groan and pleasure٫ and Dazai was gripping Chuuya's hips tightly with both hands before using his left hand to grip Chuuya's hair٫ pulling it slightly.

"It's always like this in the end... you always do this... you always pretend that you're so dominant and everything٫ but in the end we always end up like this..."

He panted out٫ thrusting faster into Chuuya's tight hole. He felt his cock throbbing and pulsing while he was inside it٫ and he thrust even faster٫ wanting to reach that peak that he hadn't reached in a lot of time.
Having control over someone like Chuuya was addictive to him٫ a drug that he couldn't help but take.
He thrust faster and faster until he finally heard that final٫ loud and pornographic moan from Chuuya that always sent him over the edge. He finally came٫ shooting his bubbly load inside Chuuya's stretched٫ warm hole. His lover was panting and crying now٫ tears of pleasure running down his cheeks as he moaned Dazai's name out loud with drool on the sides of his mouth.