seven

{season seven; episode seventeen}
{i love you, tommy brown}

{Cass is nine weeks pregnant, just so you guys know. I'm going a little time skip}

.....

Cass was sitting at her desk doing some paper work and she sees Spencer come in with coffee and a bagel. "I already know that you are hungry, so I brought you some food." He says putting down the coffee and bagel.

"You love me don't you?" She asked with a small smile, as Spencer kissed her head before pulling his chair to sit next to her.

"No, not at all." He sarcastically says as Cass playfully hit his arm, making him fake a wince.

"Pussy, it wasn't that hard." She joked as she took a bite out of her bagel, with cream cheese.

"I get you food, and this is how you treat me. Rude." He says as she stuck her tongue out with a little glare.

Just then JJ walked towards the two. "We have a case." JJ says as Cass pouted.

"Why is it when I am always eating, is when we have a case." Cass says as Spencer went to try to take a bite out of her bagel but she hit his hand. "Ah!" She says, as he looked at her knowing that he had been busted. "Mine." She says as she pointed at him like he was a child.

Spencer looked up at JJ who was amused by all of this. "Spence, one rule of women being pregnant: do not try to take their food." She says as he pouted.

"This is what I have to put up with." Spencer says as Cass wasted no time of flipping him off, as she walked by. He shook his head as he followed her to the bullpen, to go over the case.

"Let me guess, Reid tried taking a bite out of your bagel?" Derek asked as Cass nodded her head.

"Yeah, and he hit my hand. He was mean Derek." Cass says with her best puppy frown on her face. Spencer looked at her with a shake of his head.

"Reid, stop hitting Cass she's innocent." Derek says going along with it, as he knows what's up between the two. Then again he heard some of it as he got into the bullpen.

Spencer glared at Cass, who just had a wicked grin on her face as he rolled his eyes. "She hit me, don't let her lie to you." Spencer says as Derek pointed to Cass.

"Sweet, innocent Cass lying. No! This is outrageous, this is a scandal." Derek says which earned laughs from everyone beside Spencer, as he sighed.

"She's not so innocent as she seems. Or sweet." Spencer mumbled as Cass turned to him.

"What?"

"What?" Spencer asked as Cass turned back to face Penelope.

"Let's get started, and Reid, be on your best behavior." Hotch says as Spencer turned to his boss with his jaw dropped at hearing the words that came out of his mouth.

"Two couples were found shot to death in the Delridge neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The first was Mark Daniel and Ben Priestly. They were found dead in their living room. The second was John and Heather Miller, they lived four miles away, and they were found last night dead in their hallway." Penelope explains as Cass shakes her head.