o n e

My body drifted in and out of conscienceness, misleading and temporary.

I could sense her presence, behind me, watching me, eyes full of disgust and loathing.

I was disgusted with me too, to believe I had infatuated myself with him.

As empty thoughts whirred around my brain, I opened my eyes, only to see an empty room, with the sound of raging garage remixes downstairs.
I queried what I was doing here, trying to rewind back to the beginning of the night.

"Isla? Are you okay? Should I call somebody?"
The reassuring sound of my friends voice soothed my ears as I pondered what I was doing here.

Holding my hand to my forehead, screwing my eyes shut I uselessly responded with "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Checking the time on my phone, I looked up at my friend to see her staring at me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Uhh Isla, your face."

"What?" I snapped; clearly she was taken aback by my rude remark and scowled.

"You're bleeding." she scowled, walking away to the foreign looking guy who was summoning her.

I put my hand up to my face then drew it away, looking at it, befuddled.

Blood was smeared over my palms, drying quickly forming a sticky maroon colour.

I rolled my eyes, standing up weakly.

Making my way to the bathroom, from the corner of my eye, I saw a man stood there, staring.

I looked away trying to distract myself, slightly disturbed from the man in the corner.

Entering the room, I made my way to the sink, grabbing a face towel.

Wiping my bloody face, I walked out simply with no care.

×=friend
¶=Isla

×. Where did you go?
¶. away. why?
×. This dude was asking about you
¶. oh okay.
×. call when you get home?
¶. no.
×. Why?
¶. im not 7.
×. ;) ofc be safe then.

I sighed.

Why was I going home?

I forgot to say I had none.

I settled my head down on the bench, closing my eyes; a wave of utopia ran through me.

I never want to go home.

_________________________

hey i did a chapter and i think i like it

have a good saturday because im not

this girl is so chill like she got punched and she dont even care

wow i wish i could do that

∆i

xx