chapter 1

Everyone knows  that Texas is one of the biggest states in the United States, just as everyone knows that cats have nine lives. But what most people don't know is that there is a small town in Texas called Wolverton. This little  town is hidden in the mountains, where very few people know its location. It is in this small town where our story begins. The year was 1995; it was a rainy night in November. A little girl was born in an alleyway, where her birth parents were talking. "Delila," said Jim, "what are we going to do with her? I don't want a baby, and you are married with two kids of your own. On top of that, you are the mayor of Houston, Texas. This child will ruin your relationship and mine. " Well, Delila, I know this child will ruin my life and yours. That's why I brought you to this small town: so you can have the baby here, then give her up for adoption under a fake name. That way, no one will know it was us who had the child. But since you had the child in an alleyway, we could  leave her here in this alleyway and hope someone will find the child and take care of her," said Jim."  So both Jim and Delila left the alleyway, where a newborn baby girl was in a box in the middle of the alleyway. No one other than the parents and the man who saw the whole thing knew of her existence. "The man who saw the birth of the baby from the shadows. Came out of the shadows,  picked up the baby from the box,  smiled at the small child, and  said, "I will raise you to be the best fighter. Now, to name you, because I found you under the moonlight, I will name you Moonlight." The man took her home and raised her as he promised to make her  the greatest fighter ever seen!"