chp 1 - a new beginning

"𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.."

//

//

• Bella Pov •

I cant believe I have to leave Florida. My dad got a job, somewhere in L.A. This whole thing is so unfair, they didn't even ask me!

"Come on honey, we have to go..!" My mom calls after me.

"Just a second!" I yell back.

I stare blankly at my bestfriend. I'm really gonna miss him. I see tears form in his eyes. I walk slowly towards him and pull him into my arms.

"It's going to be okay, i promise. Stay with amber, alright?" I say, as he cries on my shoulder.

I can feel him nod. Ambers our other friend, she can be kind of annoying, but she's nice. I know she will take care of him.

"I'll see you again.. I'll visit you, how about that?" I comfort him.

"I-i would like that.." he mumbles.

"Honey!! Come on!!" My mom yells.

I softly push jack off of me. He stares into my eyes. His blue ones are so pretty, they glow in the sun. I start to turn when he speaks,

"I love you, Bella." I face him.

I love him too.. as a friend of course. We always say that. I don't really like gushy stuff but.. I won't see him in forever so.

"I love you too man." I tell him.

I scruff up his hair and start walking away. He does the same. I'm gonna miss him, hopefully he misses me too..

"I'm ready mom." I say as I slowly crawl into the car.

"Alright honey, got all your stuff?" I hear the trunk slam behind me.

"Yep, all good." I close my car door before I can get an answer.

I crawl all the way back into the seat. I set my headphones and iPod down.

I'm really not looking forward to this 3 hour drive.. and then we have to get on a plane?? This is so annoying bro.

//

• | time skip to the plane (yes im lazy) | •

Finally we are on the plane.. I'm probably just gonna sleep the whole time. I mean what's the point of even staying awake, they won't give you food on a 4 hour flight.

I grab my blanket and my headphones. I turn on some nirvana and curl up into my blanket. I feel.. comfy. Eventually I fall asleep.

//

"Sweetie!! Sweetie!" My mom shakes me.

I slowly open my eyes to see my mom with a smile on her face.

"Huh.." I look around the plane to see people getting up.

"Time to go!!" My mom says as she grabs our stuff.

I take off my headphones and put them in my pocket. I wrap my blanket around my body and pick up my bag. We start walking out of the plane. Into a little hallway.

"Thank you for flying with us!" A flight attendant says while smiling at me.

I just roll my eyes and look away. I hear her scoff in the distance.

I really do not care lady. It's like 1 am leave me alone bro.

The rest was really a blur. We arrived to L.A at like 5 am? I don't know, I'm tired.

//

Me and my mom open the gates to a little area.. it has a lot of room/apartments? I look around and see some doors open. But one place catches my attention.. room 20, it has a bike. Hm.

• Daniel Pov •

I look out the window of my apartment to see a girl.. she has brown hair. The way she dresses.. she's.. nevermind.

I wonder who she is, oh, they are walking to 22.. they must be the new people. Cool cool.

She looks about maybe 15, my age. I wonder if she's gonna end up going to my school.

Hopefully she does..

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see my mom.

"Hey ma," I say, looking at her.

"Hey hon, what you looking at?" She slightly pushes me out of the way to look out the window.

She sees the girl, she then turns to me.

No no, mom.. ughhh I already know what she's thinking. I know what she's going to say, just wait for it.

"She's a pretty girl.. do you know her?" She asks.

Huh, i thought she would say something about me having a crush.. not that I do. Uh - anyways.

"No, ma, I think she's new here.." I say.

We both watch as they open the door to 22. Maybe I should try talking to her, no what am I saying?

I'm a loser, she would never be friends with me.

My mom keeps talking about something, i don't really pay attention though.

"Are you listening?" My mom says.

I sigh.. I'm gonna just tell her the truth at this point.

"Not really ma.. I'm tired." She pulls me into a hug.

Why is she hugging me???? I have no clue.

"Alright hon, why don't you go to sleep?" She starts to push me towards my bedroom.

"Yes, yes, ma I'm going." I walk into my bedroom and sit on my bed.

I wonder who that girl is.. hopefully we become friends?

Is this a start to a new beginning?

//

• Bella Pov •

Its been 20 minutes here and my mom already shoved me into my room. I can hear them arguing, they probably think I can't.

I sit on my bed just pondering life. I start to wander around my room. All there is in here is a bed, a dresser, and a little door..

Hmm.. I kinda want to go in it..

(Coraline ?!)

I slowly open the door to see a little room, it's the size of like my bed. Kinda cool though.

I shut the door and sit on my bed again.

Well.. welcome to the 'new beginning'. As my mom would say .

//

A/N :

Errmmmm I don't know about this - it's kinda nice though. I wish I was able to write more on this but I genuinely don't know what to add . Also - i just realized something 😭😭

Okay I hope u enjoyed !! :3

Word count: 1024

//