chp 5 - thank you..

"𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚.."

//

//

daniel pov •

It's been days, maybe weeks since me and Bella kissed. Since that one moment..

We haven't talked in a while too, I've seen her around school with a guy.

They look cute together.. but what about me? Me and her shared something I've never felt.

I bring myself to stop zoning out, I nudge Ali.

"Hey.. who is that? That- guy.. the one next to Bella..?" I ask, slightly stuttering.

She turns around, bringing her attention to Bella and the guy. They were play fighting, almost flirting. Ali turned back to me.

"That's mike- mike Barnes."

I nod.

Mike Barnes? What a stupid name. I bet he's a weirdo.

"Do you know anything about him?" I stare at Bella and "Mike Barnes".

"Well- he's a karate champion.." Ali explains, a bit of fear in her voice.

A karate champion? I bet I can beat him, I bet he's weak. He cant just steal away MY girl. And get away with it.

"Oh? A karate champion- like a local champion?" I ask.

Ali makes a hissing sound with her teeth, she turns to me. With a bit of awkwardness, and a bit of sympathy.

"No.. global.." my eyes widen.

Global?!

Why is he HERE then, out of everywhere.

A crappy little town in LA, that almost no one pays attention to.

"Oh." I say.

Ali pulls me into a silent hug, i hug her back. Burying my face into her shoulder.

Bella pov •

"Here, take this cake, i made it myself!" Mike says.

I laugh, he's so funny!

"Ohh you did?" I say in a teasingly way.

He nods fastly.

I look to my left and scan the seats, then I see..

DANIEL AND ALI BASICALLY CUDDLING?!

WHAT?!

What is Ali doing?! She knows I claimed him! What the hell?!

What is wrong with her?! Whats wrong with him?!!?!! Me and him had something, he knows that!

She whispers something into his ear, his face lights up, they both pull away from eachother and smile.