1

Third person pov

"I know you lying" chucky says getting out the bath wrapping a towel around himself before going to the window. Dayvon was doing his usual having a house party across the street and cranking the music up to 2 million. "Nigga turn that mess down!" Chucky yelled and dayvon looked up mugging him.

"Ya know meat riding is a sin so get yo wannabe killer doll looking-" dayvon started before chucky closed his window not letting von finish his little rant. Now chucky was your typical street nigga sure he was crazy but he had moments where he was chill like now.

Everyday he would take a nice hot bath while wearing his jewelry but his neighbor dayvon always had other plans. He sometimes wonders if the other male had a life the way he be having parties every night. "Wonder how the nigga ain't death blasting that mess" chucky says before attempting to get back to his bath.

Of course he spent the whole time sitting there listening to dayvon partying it up next door. "I'm gone hurt him one day" chucky declares before getting out the tub wrapping his towel back around his waist. After another hour or so his annoying neighbor was done partying and was now doing lord knows what.

Chucky quickly shook dayvon out his mind not wanting to have dayvon invade his mind and thoughts. Chucky often times planned on moving but he liked the neighborhood and didn't want to be anywhere else. Soon music was blasting again and chucky screamed into his pillow.

So....what ya'll think? Sloppy I know but it'll get better

Chucky my new obsession so I had to write about him

Hope ya'll enjoyed