2

Third person pov

"Bruh this is problem" chucky says to himself looking out the window feeling beyond irritated. He understands the importance of having fun but come on a party everyday like does he not have a life. "I'm telling you, you better get yo friend" chucky says to durk over the phone. "Have you tried talking to him?" Durk asks with a sigh.

"Yes! Many times and he just brushes me off or ticks me off" chucky says. "Listen to me if you want to get through to dayvon try speaking his language" durk suggests. "So we need to fight?" Chucky asks. "What? No dummy I mean go to one of his parties and try and get through to him" durk says and chucky gags.

He already hated being neighbors now he's being asked to physically walk into his home like the audacity. "Please I ain't going over there" chucky says grabbing a bag of chocolate teddygrams. "Fine then I guess you'll be stuck having yo bath interrupted forever" durk says and chucky frowns.

"He's yo friend why can't you just over there and knock some sense into him foe" chucky says.  "Cause I'm not the one having this issue now be a man and go talk to him. Unless your scared of von" durk says and chucky choked on his snack. "Excuse me? I ain't these other niggas I ain't scared of him" chucky says. "Ya seem scared to me" durk continues.

"Naw I ain't and matter fact I'm going over there right now" chucky says hanging up to change his clothes and arrive at his neighbors door. Durk smirked putting his phone on the nightstand. "Words everytime"'durk says going back to reading his book.

It's bout to get longer and better promise

Hope ya'll enjoyed